Dolphins and Whales 3D: Tribes of the Ocean - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Dolphins and Whales 3D: Tribes of the Ocean Reviews

March 29, 2008
i really love whales
March 24, 2008
"Educational" video that made me really dizzy. The genus species introduction alone put me to sleep. Emphasis on extinction was not well presented...Nevertheless, the 1 star's for seeing the different kinds of sea life you would not have otherwise.
March 23, 2008
My new thing is I refuse to see a movie in the regular theater. If I'm going to see a movie there better be something about it that I can't see at home. 1)an Imax screen 2) 3D.
This movie changed my life. It's a very emotional journey. You feel like you can touch the whales, you feel like a humpback is swimming toward you. You feel suspended in time and space as you dance with the most graceful and beautiful and ancient creatures God ever created. Again, this movie touched me and changed my life in such a profound way! I'm going to go see this again.
March 22, 2008
Terrible film! Even for an open minded, tree hugging liberal like myself. Too much doom and gloom about the environment and no real ways to help the environment, or 'change our lifestyle.' Daryl Hannah's voice is a nice touch, but still doesn't make up for the other bad stuff. TOO many pictures of animals with not enough information about them, or how the information about the animals was obtained.
March 15, 2008
I am not a fan of documentaries or Daryl Hannah. Until I hear good things about it I am going to pass.
March 10, 2008
My kids loved it, educational, not too long, well shot especially the dolphins and manatees
March 9, 2008
quite informative. I love the manatee