Step Brothers - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Step Brothers Reviews

January 16, 2017
Amazing movie.. hilarious. brought lots of joy and laughter with the family.
January 5, 2017
Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly's goofy charms are more or less enough to get past childish gags and an uneven script.
December 22, 2016
I have a good one single that can get it to work and it will allow you for the other day that your phone can get you a very bad app and thus the fact it has a good app and it has the same name for me as you have app is the same as it has helped my life to be
very good and that is why this movie is awesome and funny!
½ December 19, 2016
Brain dead... yet acceptably funny.
December 18, 2016
The funniest part of this is the original poster. I expected more from Will Ferrell .
December 13, 2016
really funny (about 4 viewings)
½ December 2, 2016
One of the funniest movies I have ever seen!
½ December 1, 2016
Funny movie. Had me laughing the hole movie. Can't wait for number 2. The movie had no slow parts and the hole family was laughing at this movie...must see
November 16, 2016
Step brothers is the best movie i have ever watched. This movie is about two recently made step brothers and there funny way of becoming best friends. Eventually there parents divorce and they hate each other again, until they need each other o keep there job.
I liked this movie because its vary funny. I have watched it about 15 times, I can quote it. I like this movie because when i watch it I feel happy and im in a good mood. this movie is one of the best comedys to ever come out.
I could watch this movie 15 more time and it would be the same as the first time. Its a good movie as long as your over 13, it can be crude. I would suggest you watch this movie because your missing out on a classic comedy.
November 1, 2016
This is my favorite comedy movie ever besides other guys.
October 24, 2016
One of the funniest movies of all time hands down, Will Ferrell is a boss.
October 14, 2016
Juvenile, inmature and annoying. Will Ferrel singing at the end and Richard Jenkins' character are the only redeemable factors in this otherwise childish movie.
½ October 12, 2016
Ferrell and Riley go great together
September 25, 2016
Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly are comedy gold. There isn't a better duo today.
½ September 24, 2016
Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly do make a great acting pair together with their bunk beds and trying to bury each other and blowing off their job interviews, but the plot's range of topics is too diverse from boats, sleepwalking, mean dogs, karaoke, Christmas, helicopters and wine mixing, and so I want to know why putting in 2 underachieving brothers and 1 overachieving brother always arguing over these topics is supposed to make a funny or clever movie.
½ September 19, 2016
I love this movie, slapstick,the silliness, The story, the character development, I enjoyed myself too much, Apatow at his best.
September 11, 2016
Non stop laughter, the best comedy of all time
September 8, 2016
Likely the best Will Farrell movie out there, usually Will Farrell is a miss for me, but this one was a hit.
September 5, 2016
Very funny and Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly are well matched, but the film runs out of steam halfway through
August 30, 2016