Step Brothers - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Step Brothers Reviews

September 18, 2017
Best fart sequence ever!
½ August 15, 2017
Defiantly one of the funniest movies I've ever seen
August 13, 2017
Great fantastic phenomenal funny hilarious movie starring Will Ferrell and his stepbrothers character who I want to know his name but I don't but if I would have to guess who he is, it has to be John c Riley but if that's not him then I apologize to whoever else plays that character. I loved this movie specifically the humor slash the jokes, man, this movie is definitely on the top 10 funniest movies of all time, I loved every character in this movie and I for Sure don't believe that this excellent movie does not deserve a 58 percent on rotten tomatoes, it deserves much better, at least a 72 but in my book, 86.
August 6, 2017
It ended better than it started.
July 24, 2017
Is it stupid? Yes. Is it childish? Yes. Is it funny? Yes, yes, yes. Mostly great fun seeing two adults acting with the worst traits of children between ages 5 and 15.
½ July 9, 2017
Too juvenile it becomes sort of a sketch comedy, which is a good thing.
½ July 9, 2017
I have a good one single that can get it to work and it will allow you for the other day that your phone can get you a very bad app and thus the fact it has a good app and it has the same name for me as you have app is the same as it has helped my life to be
very good and that is why this movie is awesome and funny!
½ June 21, 2017
The movie that got me into movies.
June 19, 2017
A classic. Hilarious.
June 4, 2017
I LAUGHED MY FACE OFF
May 20, 2017
This movie is amazing is every possible way! If you don't laugh, you need to clinically checked
½ April 26, 2017
Yes, it is juvenile, crass and rather childish to watch two grown men acting like 10 year olds, but it was funny and just the thing to raise the spirits.
April 12, 2017
The funniest movie ever made
March 21, 2017
Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly are awesome together. Only wish that the film was more clever than this.
½ March 16, 2017
Hilarious, constant laughs, but never mature or a real plot
March 9, 2017
A comedy classic, never gets old.
March 5, 2017
Very funny...check your brain at the door and just laugh at the sillyness..its good for you
February 27, 2017
Step Brothers is directed and co-written by Adam McKay, and it stars Will Farrell and John C. Reilly in a comedy film about the parents who married each other even when they have sons beforehand, but the problem is, the sons are in their adult years, and are not very bright, which they end up not going well with each other when they become step brothers. It's interesting to see that even if it's the least-received from all the films that Adam McKay has directed and written, people still talk about it like it's a cult classic. So I'm curious to see why it has become that, and I can see why. Will Farrell and John C. Reilly work together off so well that them acting annoying never seems to be actually annoying in a way that bothers me. The jokes are hilarious, even the mean-spirited ones that I thought were just going to be for the sake of it, but it progresses their characters and make them better, so I was pleasantly surprised to see that. The story is interesting as it would give off to a lot of jokes based on the main characters hating each other, then loving each other while also being immature about it, but the structure is very familiar that you know where it's going. Another thing that I can think of that is off-putting, is that while it's not nearly as horrible to watch based on their mean-spiritedness that I thought was going to be, but there are moments here or there that can be a bit too mean-spirited that bothers me a bit. Other then that however, Step Brothers is a great comedy that is something to quote like Anchorman.
February 24, 2017
Funny and entertaining... love it!!!