Step Brothers - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Step Brothers Reviews

November 13, 2017
Great comedy, they played the part perfectly
½ November 3, 2017
Horrible movie, if you don't like to see people's private parts or other sexual things, don't ever watch it.
October 28, 2017
Did we just become best friends???
½ September 25, 2017
Has a couple of relatable laughs here and there, plus Will Ferrel and John C. Riley were dynamic as the main characters, but when it comes to the story, it's unmemorable and predictable. "Step Brothers" is Adam McKay's weakest outing. It has a nice concept, but the jokes become tiring after the first 30 minutes, which makes the viewing experience that much boring as the show goes on.
September 18, 2017
Best fart sequence ever!
½ August 15, 2017
Defiantly one of the funniest movies I've ever seen
August 13, 2017
Great fantastic phenomenal funny hilarious movie starring Will Ferrell and his stepbrothers character who I want to know his name but I don't but if I would have to guess who he is, it has to be John c Riley but if that's not him then I apologize to whoever else plays that character. I loved this movie specifically the humor slash the jokes, man, this movie is definitely on the top 10 funniest movies of all time, I loved every character in this movie and I for Sure don't believe that this excellent movie does not deserve a 58 percent on rotten tomatoes, it deserves much better, at least a 72 but in my book, 86.
August 6, 2017
It ended better than it started.
July 24, 2017
Is it stupid? Yes. Is it childish? Yes. Is it funny? Yes, yes, yes. Mostly great fun seeing two adults acting with the worst traits of children between ages 5 and 15.
½ July 9, 2017
Too juvenile it becomes sort of a sketch comedy, which is a good thing.
½ July 9, 2017
I have a good one single that can get it to work and it will allow you for the other day that your phone can get you a very bad app and thus the fact it has a good app and it has the same name for me as you have app is the same as it has helped my life to be
very good and that is why this movie is awesome and funny!
½ June 21, 2017
The movie that got me into movies.
June 19, 2017
A classic. Hilarious.
June 4, 2017
I LAUGHED MY FACE OFF
May 20, 2017
This movie is amazing is every possible way! If you don't laugh, you need to clinically checked
½ April 26, 2017
Yes, it is juvenile, crass and rather childish to watch two grown men acting like 10 year olds, but it was funny and just the thing to raise the spirits.
April 12, 2017
The funniest movie ever made
March 21, 2017
Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly are awesome together. Only wish that the film was more clever than this.
½ March 16, 2017
Hilarious, constant laughs, but never mature or a real plot