Step Brothers - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Step Brothers Reviews

½ June 21, 2017
The movie that got me into movies.
June 19, 2017
A classic. Hilarious.
June 4, 2017
I LAUGHED MY FACE OFF
May 20, 2017
This movie is amazing is every possible way! If you don't laugh, you need to clinically checked
May 20, 2017
Is it stupid? Yes. Is it childish? Yes. Is it funny? Yes, yes, yes. Mostly great fun seeing to adults acting with the worst traits of children between ages 5 and 15.
½ April 26, 2017
Yes, it is juvenile, crass and rather childish to watch two grown men acting like 10 year olds, but it was funny and just the thing to raise the spirits.
April 12, 2017
The funniest movie ever made
March 21, 2017
Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly are awesome together. Only wish that the film was more clever than this.
½ March 16, 2017
Hilarious, constant laughs, but never mature or a real plot
March 9, 2017
A comedy classic, never gets old.
March 5, 2017
Very funny...check your brain at the door and just laugh at the sillyness..its good for you
February 27, 2017
Step Brothers is directed and co-written by Adam McKay, and it stars Will Farrell and John C. Reilly in a comedy film about the parents who married each other even when they have sons beforehand, but the problem is, the sons are in their adult years, and are not very bright, which they end up not going well with each other when they become step brothers. It's interesting to see that even if it's the least-received from all the films that Adam McKay has directed and written, people still talk about it like it's a cult classic. So I'm curious to see why it has become that, and I can see why. Will Farrell and John C. Reilly work together off so well that them acting annoying never seems to be actually annoying in a way that bothers me. The jokes are hilarious, even the mean-spirited ones that I thought were just going to be for the sake of it, but it progresses their characters and make them better, so I was pleasantly surprised to see that. The story is interesting as it would give off to a lot of jokes based on the main characters hating each other, then loving each other while also being immature about it, but the structure is very familiar that you know where it's going. Another thing that I can think of that is off-putting, is that while it's not nearly as horrible to watch based on their mean-spiritedness that I thought was going to be, but there are moments here or there that can be a bit too mean-spirited that bothers me a bit. Other then that however, Step Brothers is a great comedy that is something to quote like Anchorman.
February 24, 2017
Funny and entertaining... love it!!!
February 23, 2017
"Brilliant chemistry between John C. Reilly and Will Ferrell bring this perfect classic together."
½ February 21, 2017
It's absurdly Dumb, uneven, and far too late in the game does it try to be sweet, but dammit it's continually hilarious.
February 21, 2017
Best movie ever! STEPBROTHERS is legit hilarious,it will have you laughing throughout the entire movie.
February 19, 2017
Yet another comedy I've seen way too many times. I knew almost every joke before it was coming. But, I'm going to try to review this film from a subjective point of view. I remember when this film came out, everyone was quoting it. That's the main reason why this film is loved so much, funny quote, funny quote, funny quote. However, this film is really cheap humour. Farting, jokes about sex, being gay, just overly swearing and acting like idiots is how this film gets its humour. None of it is clever. However, you need a couple extremely stupid comedies in your collection. Step Brothers is a film that everyone should see at least once, but it would not be my first choice of comedy films to watch. Shortest review I've had in a while. A dumb comedy with cheap humour that gets some laughs. That's all I can really say.
February 14, 2017
funny movie the screening is well set
February 5, 2017
Lots of fun times with this idiot step brothers ! Bud please why does have that Adam Scott babyface has to be in this movie . Great Duo do . SOMDVD