Step Brothers - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Step Brothers Reviews

December 13, 2017
comedy perfection, the only comedy that had me feeling embarrassed though my teary laugh in the cinema watching these two bounce off one another as I try to catch my breath. Its funny all the through with a ridiculous coming of age ( a bit late) story the thrown together step-brothers are a plague to others around them yet deep down family is the key to jumping on board with the pair. the humor based on immaturity feeds the characters they are and helps remind ourselves of our own inner stupid kid again. If you dont lagh at this please go see someone for help.
November 29, 2017
Step Brothers is a hilarious documentation of two step brothers and their inappropriate, yet elaborate schemes that will bring you to tears form laughing. Brennan and Dale are two grown adults that still live at home with their parents and although they are in their forties, they still behave like teenagers. After their parents married they were forced to get along. It was challenging at first but once they found common interests like doing karate and watching shark week, the two became best friends. Once they became "brothers" Brennan and Dale would spend their time having fun and being themselves. Although this may have been great for them it annoyed their parents horribly. The two also shared a common habit of sleep walking, which they would rearrange the house and scatter food everywhere. Paired along with stealing and wrecking their dad's boat to film a music video, Brennan and Dale were forced to get jobs. After failing several job interviews Dale's dad lined up for them the parents were fed up with their kid's antics, so they got a divorce. After the divorce, Dale and Brennan were constantly arguing about who's fault it was and why they hated each other. After realizing they both drove their parents apart they devised a brilliant plan to get their parents back together. By coming together to perform a song at the Catalina Wine Mixer, Brennan and Dale combined their love of music to win the hearts of their parents.
November 29, 2017
Very funny movie. Not to be taken seriously. Great comedy acting.
½ November 27, 2017
Laughed my tits off!
½ November 26, 2017
Funny movie. Overly crude at points.
November 24, 2017
Great scenes. gut busting laughs. Incredibly childish. Awesome!
November 24, 2017
Some hilarious parts
½ November 23, 2017
I can watch this almost any day of the week, I flip through the tv stations and this is on I have to stop to see at least a few of the jokes. Riley and Farrell are amazing together.
½ November 23, 2017
This movie is flat out hilarioua
November 13, 2017
Great comedy, they played the part perfectly
½ November 3, 2017
Horrible movie, if you don't like to see people's private parts or other sexual things, don't ever watch it.
October 28, 2017
Did we just become best friends???
½ September 25, 2017
Has a couple of relatable laughs here and there, plus Will Ferrel and John C. Riley were dynamic as the main characters, but when it comes to the story, it's unmemorable and predictable. "Step Brothers" is Adam McKay's weakest outing. It has a nice concept, but the jokes become tiring after the first 30 minutes, which makes the viewing experience that much boring as the show goes on.
September 18, 2017
Best fart sequence ever!
½ August 15, 2017
Defiantly one of the funniest movies I've ever seen
August 13, 2017
Great fantastic phenomenal funny hilarious movie starring Will Ferrell and his stepbrothers character who I want to know his name but I don't but if I would have to guess who he is, it has to be John c Riley but if that's not him then I apologize to whoever else plays that character. I loved this movie specifically the humor slash the jokes, man, this movie is definitely on the top 10 funniest movies of all time, I loved every character in this movie and I for Sure don't believe that this excellent movie does not deserve a 58 percent on rotten tomatoes, it deserves much better, at least a 72 but in my book, 86.
August 6, 2017
It ended better than it started.
July 24, 2017
Is it stupid? Yes. Is it childish? Yes. Is it funny? Yes, yes, yes. Mostly great fun seeing two adults acting with the worst traits of children between ages 5 and 15.
½ July 9, 2017
Too juvenile it becomes sort of a sketch comedy, which is a good thing.
½ July 9, 2017
I have a good one single that can get it to work and it will allow you for the other day that your phone can get you a very bad app and thus the fact it has a good app and it has the same name for me as you have app is the same as it has helped my life to be
very good and that is why this movie is awesome and funny!