Step Brothers Reviews

• 1d ago

Seriously do not understand how the rating is so low for this movie. Makes me distrust Rotten Tomatoes. This is a fucking classic and anyone who says otherwise has proven themselves snooty and out of touch.

• May 16, 2020

This movie is so stupid that it's funny. You will laugh your ass off until it hurts. One of the better comedies of the 2000s

• May 02, 2020

Great movie.. Love the writing. Comedy at is best!!

Great movie.. Love the writing. Comedy at is best!!

• May 01, 2020

TBH it is an objectively bad movie. It has a lot of funny moments but it just isn't funny at the same time. Its weird. If you want a comedy smart humor don't watch this. It feels like you're reading the worlds biggest sex joke book. Thats it. Overall most likely wouldn't recommend. But I liked it in a way.

• Apr 28, 2020

A very funny movie that will keep you laughing throughout. The storyline isn't amazing but its still a classic comedy.

• Apr 19, 2020

The film had its funny moments at times. A warning that this humor is not for everyone.

• Apr 15, 2020

Underrated on rotten tomatoes that's for sure, worldwide?, I wouldn't think so. One of the best crudest comedies ever.

• Apr 13, 2020

This comedy was better than I thought it would be. Will Ferrell, John C. Reilly, Richard Jenkins, Mary Steenburgen, and the rest of the cast did an excellent job in this movie. The plot to the movie was very funny and kind of goofy throughout. I thought that this movie was going to be pathetic because most movies with Will Ferrell have sucked. This one didn't. I suggest that people check this movie out. You'll laugh like crazy.

• Apr 12, 2020

I watched the first 25 minutes. If a so-called comedy hasn't had any amusing moments in that time then there's no hope. Who on earth would fund this rubbish?

• Apr 08, 2020

Its your slightly above average comedy but has alot of heart that makes you smile.