Step Brothers Reviews

• Aug 14, 2019

zero stars This is utter garbage. It makes you cringe.

zero stars This is utter garbage. It makes you cringe.

• Aug 05, 2019

I say, forget what the "experts" think about this movie: 90% of Google viewers like it. The first time I saw this movie, I thought, "Wait, this wasn't worth the money." But then I saw it on TV. And then I saw it again. If you see this movie on TV, I bet you'll start thinking, "Wait: this might be the funniest movie I've ever seen!" And that's how I see it. Because what makes this movie a riot is not just the two "comic" co-stars. What makes this movie the funniest movie I've ever seen is the acting done by their parents, two movie professionals who at times seemed to struggle to surpress their own laughs at this deranged plot. LOL! Wil Farrell wrote this movie, and although I've never been a fan of his before, I am now. All I can say is: LOL!!

• Jul 23, 2019

One of my favourite movies of all time

One of my favourite movies of all time

• Jul 16, 2019

The major critics are a little too harsh on this film at points. The film brings some really memorable lines, albeit dumbing to a point. It was funny, but you must really suspend your sense to truly enjoy it.

• Jul 14, 2019

It has its moments that are funny but its so outlandish that i couldn't get into it.

• Jul 04, 2019

Step Brothers truly is the divisive comedy of this generation. With so many positive and negatives to say about it, viewers can easily get different experiences while watching it. Overall, the film manages to be entertaining, thanks to the chemistry between Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly. As there is a good amount of comedic laughs on the table here as both characters show proper character development and bonding. But it has many issues. The premise never truly takes off, as its execution was very lazy. The script was filled with so many one-liners and cheesy dialogue. All of that comes with horrible sub-plots, an irritating story, and an overall weak conclusion. Will Ferrell fans will find a lot of enjoyment, others will find a dull, drawn out comedy.

• Jun 20, 2019

Amazing. I can watch this movie again and again(and I have) and still laugh every time. One of the all time best!

• Jun 10, 2019

This is really just an excuse for these two to screw around, but how can you not love that?

• Jun 08, 2019