Finish Line Reviews

• Apr 20, 2012

In Australia this movie is known as Red Mercury. Minor league stock car racer Mitch Camponella (Samuel Page) gets closer to his NASCAR dreams when he's hired as a private mechanic to a millionaire importer (Scott Baio). But Mitch's ambition comes with a heavy price when he realises that his new boss is a smuggler who's using Mitch as a pawn in a deadly illegal arms trade. also stars Taylor Cole, Dan Lauria, Ian Reid Kesler, Timilee Romolini, Steve Tom, John Enos III, Marc Gomes, Marty Lodge and Joe Sabatino. directed by Gerry Lively.

• Aug 30, 2010

Cheesy Fast & Furious knockoff. They rush the ending scenes so much you can almost hear the producer yelling, "Finish this thing up, we're outta money!!" The only real highlight of this one is Taylor Cole, she's a knockout. Scott Baio is really bad, and his death scene is just laughable. The only good acting was by Dan Lauria -- you'd think his agent could have gotten him a better role though.

• Jul 26, 2010

One lame TV movie: Corny story & scenario, stupid plot & dialogues, horrible acting from leadings to extras.

• Sep 27, 2009

3.5 of 5 stars for this action movie. Our friend MItch is a wash-out in stock car racing. Through a friend, gets a chance meeting with a high-rolling "broker" named Chase (Scott Baio all grown-up and doing the bad buy role). The kid gets hired as a mechanic for Chase's cars. The FBI has been closely watching Chase as they suspect he is importing/exporting illegal stuff. There is an FBI undercover agent who gets caught and killed. So the FBI turns to our kid to help them learn when a "big shipment" is due. Throw in Chase's sexy daughter who is hot for our kid and you have the story. There are some good driving scenes that are well created. Baio does a good job in this role. The kid is OK. Oh, did I mention the sexy daughter? All in all a good movie and a great way to fill a Saturday afternoon. Recommended.

• Mar 01, 2009

From the beginning, this movie screamed 'Only watch me as a last resort' but I ignored the warning!! I wish I could get back the time I wasted on this!!

• Dec 02, 2008

Can an action movie be so boring, that you start yawning? Yes, it can be. Watch this one.

• Sep 16, 2008

• Jul 01, 2008

cars, sex, money...pretty good twist

cars, sex, money...pretty good twist

• Jun 30, 2008

it had the quality making of a mainstream movie but it was lacking in depth and storyline... Agent Matthaws was soo not into the roll.. that made it kinda off key.. and Scott Biao was pretty good... he still hasn't lost his touch :) He's come a long way from a daytime tv series called " Cheers "... 1 last thing... Tyler Cole... She was not only a visual pleasure but a great actress.. she hit her lines better then anyone else in the movie.. overall not a bad film.. just not as much car racing as one mite have thought