All in This Tea - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

All in This Tea Reviews

August 18, 2012
Tea is good mmkay. I want this type of tea now. It looks tasty.
June 7, 2011
One Of My Favorite Documentary's!
April 11, 2011
I'd like to try some of that $20k/pound prize winning tea. David Lee's easy going personality make this easy to watch.
January 24, 2011
I want this man's job. I'm re-energized on tea.
January 10, 2011
This documentary lacks any kind of narrative for much of its short runtime; with some subjects that would be okay but I'm not sure I understand that decision with tea. It feels almost as if Blank and co went and filmed lots of stuff and then later thought "how do we turn this into a movie?" But it's still intersting and I learned something.
June 17, 2010
An amazing tale of Tea and a man who knows it best!
September 16, 2008
My friend Jyoti passed by with that documentry and we just happened to have a Anxi Tie Guan Yin that evening. The film profusely shows the region of Anxi, the art of hand-making tea, the difficulties then of buying tea directly to the farmer, and most of all, confirms that the best teas are organic...
½ July 1, 2008
Made me want to sip another cup of fine tea. Watched it alongside with the directors of the movie, whih made the experince more personal.
June 27, 2008
This 'doc' takes a valuable look at David Lee Hoffman's passion for quality, organic and fair trade green tea from China; and the difficulty he faced when he tried to buy directly from the farmers rather than the corporations (factories). It's very educational so if you're down for tea (like me) check it out. It's good. I'm drinking green tea as I write this actually.
June 27, 2008
A very informing and entertain documentary on tea. Watch it you won't be disappointed!
May 15, 2008
Flixtir has the title wrong; the correct title is ‚??All in this tea‚??. This movie expanded my consciousness. There was a lot of tea around while I was growing up there was lots tea around. I come from a tea drinking and loving nation. There was a lot of tea drinking going on while I was growing up. But after watching this movie, I realized that I don‚??t know much about tea. This movie took me to places in China that I don‚??t think I would see even if I visited China in person.
½ May 4, 2008
Fantastic documentary about the difficulties of doing business with modern China. Great scenery, really interesting subject. Shame about the title.
April 26, 2008
A must-see for the tea enthusiast! This documentary examines Chinese tea, culturally, economically, and scientifically. Beautiful imagery of rural China. Definitely makes me want to savour a lovely cup of tea straight out of Anxi.
February 3, 2008
All in THIS tea. Excellent.
December 15, 2007
Mildly interesting and makes you want to drink tea for sure. But I don't like the jerky camera and out-of-focus shots. A bit too verite for me. Still, worth seeing.
November 13, 2007
Les Blank is the panties.
November 12, 2007
Really enjoyed this one, probably because I'm a tea drinker. Still, Les Blank is quite skilled and Gina Leibrecht did an awesome job of editing.
½ July 23, 2007
Interesting story about finding the best organic tea in China. Nothing flashy about the film-making, but a well told story. Nice imagery of rural China. Bit too Californian at times but good humour throughout.