How to Train Your Dragon Reviews

• 6d ago

''Hot to train your dragon" is probably the best dreamworks franchise and the first installment is my personal favorite. It features memorable characters beautiful animation, especially considering this was made in 2010, and a story which may be a little predictable, but is executed in a great way. This is the only thing holding me back from rating 5/5.

• Feb 18, 2020

A visually stunning animated feature film and beginning to an incredible story of friendship, combined with the direction, script, vocal performances, score, editing, animation and visual style, How To Train Your Dragon is one of the best features ever to come out of DreamWorks Animation!!!

• Feb 17, 2020

How to Train Your Dragon is proof that great animated movies can be made outside the glorious walls of Pixar and occasionally, Disney. Even though the animation is quite a bit behind with Toy Story 3, Tangled and Legend of the Guardians coming out the same year. However, the story does more than make up for it. Furthermore, this film turned into one of the best trilogies put together on the big screen. Dreamworks, thankfully, is the Shrek studio anymore.

• Feb 17, 2020

This movie has an amazing storyline. And the music by John Powell is Perfect. The movie follows " the Hero's journey" in an amazing manner. This movie can appeal to all ages and will stand the test of time.

• Feb 13, 2020

The pinnacle of my childhood, "How To Train Your Dragon" still impresses and evokes childlike wonder to this day. It is a timeless treasure that should be watched again and again, and even more after that.

• Feb 12, 2020

The best. Better than toy story: a killer score, a incredible opening, beautiful setting, stunningly beautiful scenes. How to train your dragon is doubtlessly my favorite animated film

• Feb 09, 2020

Top 5 favorite movies, I can watch it over and over without getting tired of it, AND it has an amazing soundtrack.

• Feb 06, 2020

Dreamworks did something good after Shrek.

Dreamworks did something good after Shrek.

• Jan 27, 2020

A brilliantly meaningful story brought to life with gorgeously animated characters. (A+)

• Jan 20, 2020

This movie should've won the Oscar instead of the boring emotionally manipulative cash grab that is Toy Story 3.