Fanaa - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Fanaa Reviews

September 7, 2011
A masterpiece that would live here and after!
½ June 25, 2011
amazing muzik great background score new and fresh concept great love story amazing direction...........everything good......!!!
½ April 12, 2011
Well... that's not what I was expecting. An awesome story with great acting and horrible special effects.
March 1, 2011
The Best Indian film ever, possibly.
February 19, 2011
This was an awesome film, I didn't even see the plot coming. It's worth the watch
February 9, 2011
Great acting, awesome touching story and beautiful visuals. I've cried twice during a movie! A beautiful blind girl falls in love with cute guy but is he Mr Right or Mr Wrong or maybe both?
January 19, 2011
phool ho gulab ka chameli ka mat samajna
aashiq hoon aapka saheli ka mat samajna
½ January 2, 2011
hah, can't believe aamir looked older in this movie than in 3 idiots. an okay movie, made better by aamir & kajol. feels a lil bit unrealistic at times. there are scenes that inaccurately portray islam, these i do not condone. but aamir looking confused & all teary in the mere haath mein song clip is just so endearing.
December 14, 2010
one of wonderful movies i have seen
½ November 29, 2010
Half the honors go to Aamir & his leading lady; half the dishonors go to the really bizarre plot. Music=disposable. Go watch 'Lagaan' again instead.
½ November 5, 2010
Had a decent first act; unfortunately not enough to carry the entire film.
September 16, 2010
Did not sign up for an action flick.
½ August 11, 2010
A great movie. Fascinating love story with intriguing story plots. Aamir Khan, Kajol, and Tabu are all remarkable in this movie. Great music. An amazing love story it was so beautiful and sad!!!! I loved it! This is a must see. And the plot was to die for. Fanaa falls into the realm of disposable melodrama, yet is rendered strangely entertaining thanks to Aamir and Kajol. outstanding, loved it.
June 16, 2010
i love dis movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!
June 14, 2010
I CRY WHEN SEE THIS FIM ONE OF THE BEST ONES.
June 8, 2010
It was the actors' grace that made it Blast!
It seems a Patriotism based story line turned out More into a Romantic Melodrama..
I would say i liked it just the way it is But cant be sure the director was on track and the flim just Blowed up !!
½ May 31, 2010
ya,ya,ya...nice movie....you must watch..!!!!
May 10, 2010
Loved the songs and teh movie.
May 2, 2010
It was a visual feast of suspense, romance, featuring a culture full of vibrant color.
½ May 2, 2010
loved the love story made my heart skip a beat, i relly love ittt!