Phoebe in Wonderland Reviews

• Sep 30, 2016

I've been watching this movie since I was 5, I've always loved it. I viewed it so many times I can quote most of it. Though some cinematic decisions could've been better, this is one of the best movies I've ever seen.

• Jan 30, 2015

The film's strength lies in its candid portrayal of a young girl afflicted and in Elle Fanning's Phoebe. Full review later.

• Jan 19, 2015

A brilliantly emotional film about a young girls struggle with severe OCD. The acting was wonderful, with a great storyline to accompany.

• Aug 06, 2014

aile filmi gibi gözükse de bildi?imiz dram bence. yapmas? gerekenle yapmak istedikleri aras?nda bocalayan bir çocu?un hayat? anlama çabalar? ve büyüme sanc?lar?. di?er taraftan iyi bir anne olmak için kal?plarla özgün olmak aras?nda kalan bir annenin ç?rp?n??lar?.

• Jul 21, 2014

good story but not for kids

good story but not for kids

• Jul 05, 2014

Elle Fanning is a good actress after all, the movie made me think, loved it

Elle Fanning is a good actress after all, the movie made me think, loved it

• Apr 24, 2014

In a reversal of the usual movie trend, the child actors, not just elle fanning are the best part of this film. The movie visually looks nice enough & the kids give solid performances, only to be dragged down by the more experienced members of the cast.

• Nov 14, 2013

• Thomas B Super Reviewer
    Nov 14, 2013

• Sep 28, 2013

A creative and ambitious film that is just way too hit-and-miss for my taste. The progression of the story is really choppy and unsure of itself. I must say though that Fanning delivered a knockout performance.