Suspension Reviews

• Aug 20, 2018

what a load of twaddle. stupid little film that wASTED 95 MINUTES OF MY LIFE.

what a load of twaddle. stupid little film that wASTED 95 MINUTES OF MY LIFE.

• Jan 13, 2012

weird. creepy. indie.

weird. creepy. indie.

• Jun 16, 2011

"Suspension" started very interesting and promising, but it got more and more awkward minute-by-minute. At the end, I was glad when it was over. A pity, really. Although I suppose that it's awkward in purpose. Nevertheless, I give only 2 stars (first half 4,5; last half 0).

• Jun 08, 2011

I relate to this Movie now more than I did when I saw it, since losing my Husband Tragically in a Motorcycle Accident, now that to Date I have lost Seven key players in my life to Death, I'd like to see this again & maybe my rating will change

• May 23, 2011

I like time travel and time changes, but this one was way too slow.

I like time travel and time changes, but this one was way too slow.

• Mar 07, 2011

Sometimes less is more - the special effects in this movie are simply amazing, given that it was made on a shoe-string budget. Unfortunately the movie suffers from the B-level cast (the supporting cast is especially bad), and the story could use a bit more depth.

• Feb 05, 2011

This one is going to require a little more suspension of disbelief than usual due to some internal inconsistencies and a few flaws in acting and direction, but still pretty watchable overall. A man loses his family in a car crash and somehow (never explained) endows his dead son's video camera with the power to stop time. He uses this new ability to at first help out the wife of the man driving the other vehicle in the crash, but over time this degenerates into some very creepy stalking and murder. The woman he's stalking appears to having seizures during the time-stopping, but it's somehow an effect of their being linked together (never explained). Suspension drags in spots. There's very little violence, no humor, and a few jarring inconsistencies. For instance, inanimate objects conserve momentum, but people don't (or else removing someone from a moving car would have very different results when time started up). The acting from both leads goes flat in places, particularly in the numerous scenes with no dialogue. Still, there are enough creepy moments and interesting visuals to keep Suspension going until the predictable resolution.

• Nov 21, 2010

Muy buena, con buenos efectos visuales, me gusto la recomiendo mucho.

Muy buena, con buenos efectos visuales, me gusto la recomiendo mucho.

• Jun 06, 2010

nice haunting atmosphere, effective minimal dialogue (until the end at least), nicely paced. juuuust right.

• Mar 13, 2010

An exceptionally well-made and intelligent indie sci-fi/thriller. Sure, it's not perfect, but if you take it for what it is, this may prove to be an incredibly enjoyable film. Recommended.