The Princess and the Frog Reviews

• Feb 15, 2020

Just watched it again for the first time in forever, and let me tell you, it ain't no Frozen. The whole story is mediocre at best. I would say it follows the original story quite well, but let's be honest.. It can't even do that. I got almost all the way through it till (SPOILER!) there was another fall out between her and the Prince. Its almost like a bad fan fiction. Too many ups and downs with forced romance.

• Jan 23, 2020

Imagine turning into a frog because someone thinks you're a princess. That's what happens to Tiana in The Princess and The Frog. The movie The Princess and The Frog came out in December 2009 and is directed by John Musker and Ron Clemets, it is a Disney movie about two people from completely different worlds that go on an adventure together, as frogs, and end up falling in love. Tiana is just a normal girl that lives in New Orleans and Naveen is a prince from Maldonia, who is later turned into a frog by a voodoo man by the name of Dr. Facilier. Later at a costume party, Naveen finds Tiana dressed up as a princess and Tiana is told she should kiss Naveen so he would turn human. Since Tiana isn't really a princess she is also turned into a frog. They escape the party and begin a journey to find someone to turn them human. Along the way they meet Louis and Ray, they go through many ups and downs as a group but they eventually get through it. Every time I watch this movie I get something new from it whether it was a message or something I didn't notice before. I would rate this movie a 5 out of 5 stars, I always enjoy the movie every time I watch it, which has been a LOT of times. I've loved it since I was a child and the songs never get old.

• Jan 21, 2020

After taking many online quizzes where the only answer I couldn't get revolved around this movie because I hadn't seen it, I decided to sit down and watch this. It was really good. It was a lot of fun. I'd recommend it.

• Dec 31, 2019

The Movie He's Very Cool The Songs Are My Favorite So He And My Favorite Movie First

• Dec 04, 2019

While it doesn't have one of the most original stories in the Disney canon, The Princess and the Frog is a pretty enjoyable movie that has good characters, very well-done 2D animation, and some catchy musical numbers.

• Nov 23, 2019

Loved everything from the music to the visuals to the story. Tiana is a strong female lead and great role model. And the Voodoo man is one of the best Disney villains ever.

• Oct 29, 2019

I love all the small details they put into everything. The characters and the songs are amazing.

• Oct 19, 2019

facilier and his friends on the other sides are cool! i like the scene he dies. it's sad that disney abondoned its 2d studio after this movie.

• mark c
    Oct 04, 2019

I love this film. I can understand the voodoo theme would be a little scary for a small child. I was pleased with getting a chance to see on the big screen again. Wonderful film.

• Ron A.
    Oct 02, 2019

Amazing Disney classic! Glad I got to catch it in theaters again!

Amazing Disney classic! Glad I got to catch it in theaters again!