Dimples - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Dimples Reviews

July 31, 2011
THIS REALLY DON'T SOUND LIKE MY KINDA MOVIE!~!
November 29, 2009
By no means a masterpiece, and certainly very predictable and 'borrowed', but still entertaining.

The storyline has been taken from many other movies, all where the main character is also the killer (sorry if that spoils the ending...but let's face it, you would have seen it coming anyway). The acting is sketchy at times, but the characters are decent enough.

I felt that honestly, too much was going on. If the 'monster' was taken away, i think the movie would have worked better.

Regardless, it was an ok Sunday afternoon movie.
November 23, 2009
It definitely was not bad...Dimples is steeped in creepy foreplay before it gets too a ton of action...tthis movie is well written,but there are some questionmarks at the end
June 13, 2009
Watching this was a totally waste of my time. The plot is so obvious and the end doesn't make any sense! I'm still thinkinh why the hell did i decided to watch this!
½ May 5, 2009
utterly predictable. was this directed by aaron spelling's corpse? someone threw the old washed out crew a bone. some scenes actually made me cackle ... but a black chick who uses an annoying fake french accent and a chick who draws eyes and barfs on herself, coupled with a mega-webcam whore and a geek with a camcorder who likes to constantly videotape the tramp's drunken dancing was a little boring after two minutes. really, it was 1 1/2 stars.
October 5, 2008
The monster thing is very cool and menacing for the less than two minutes screen time it gets. The film sux big time like a high school project: bad acting, awful writing, and full of annoying people and sounds everywhere.
½ October 4, 2008
This flick was not okay, dull and poor acting.
½ September 30, 2008
Watching snow fall on Mars makes for better entertainment
September 30, 2008
Aside from one or two good gory shots it was kiddy horror...the script was lame, the story was lame...for once the actor's weren't what ruined the B movie...the script did.
½ September 29, 2008
Deeeeeep hurting, Joel.
½ September 28, 2008
Malisima. No me gustaron las actuaciones. Como fanatico del genero de terror me defraudo.
September 28, 2008
Pretty good movie. Did she, or didn't she do it?