Wide Awake Reviews

• Mar 05, 2010

this makes u really think twice about going under... it does happen.

this makes u really think twice about going under... it does happen.

• Aug 28, 2009

I love clay,,and I love jessica alba. I love the sex scenes on the tub. Shes really hot, she look so innocent until the time she was caught. I still love the movie.

• Mar 16, 2009

a grate story. I liked the part when the mother gave her life away for his son, that was extraordinary on one hand and on the other hand it made me think that it might be true. i preferred someone else to act instead of the main actor.

• Red L Super Reviewer
    Feb 08, 2009

It is a TV movie, but quite interesting - held my interest for a couple of hours. Good if you like whodunits.

• Feb 01, 2009

que mieditooooo!! no me quiero tener que operar nunca jaja

que mieditooooo!! no me quiero tener que operar nunca jaja

• Aug 19, 2008

it's an amazing.. you have to see it.

it's an amazing.. you have to see it.

• Jul 29, 2008

i guess i need to read the bok that goes with this becasue the short films on this are very ou there and the stories where very hard for be to grasp