Mirrors Reviews

• Jul 23, 2019

I think the movie is scary and extremely exciting one of my favorite horror movies,that made me paranoid to look in the mirror. i highly recommended watching this awesome movie.

• Jan 21, 2019

Genuinely creepy film. The stuff nightmares are made of.

Genuinely creepy film. The stuff nightmares are made of.

• Nov 08, 2018

This just proves why you dont remake a horror movie unless its necessary.

This just proves why you dont remake a horror movie unless its necessary.

• Oct 29, 2018

The movie has some gory scenes. Kind of converts into a mystery. Sutherland has to figure out what the mirrors want. Its ok. The story isn't crafted greatly and i didn't get into it terribly deep but it was good enough to keep me watching.

• Oct 19, 2018

The title piqued curiosity to see what kind of horror unfolds in a remade original cursed object, only to mediocrely stagger when stubbornly refuse to stay put for the sake of depressing, sacrificial gores with cheap jolts that cracked the realistic element if trying to promote fear onto the subject besides the illogically imprinted twist. (C)

• Oct 11, 2018

I freaking love this movie!! Kiefer is great, the plot was interesting and parts of this movie scared the hell out of me!! I own it and have watched it at least 20 times!! The description of this movie is wrong! It's not a shopping mall it's a huge department store that caught fire and insurance companies are still fighting over what to do with the property. Kiefer plays an ex cop dealing with issues from accidentally shooting another officer.

• Aug 19, 2018

One of my favourite horror movies, which actually scared me for days. The mirrors get used in the most efficient ways to scare you, the burnt department store looks almost burton-esque. Very creepy atmosphere. There are some very beautiful practical gore effects, and a little bit of cheap computer generated face-distorting. The story switches from a mysterious haunting mirror to an actual demon and gets very investigative and revealing after the second half. I love it when horrors cross over into the real world and there is some kind of quest involved. Here, the protagonist needs to find a certain person, to solve the mistery of the mirrors. A lot of people hate the ending and I really can't understand why. The Ending may be weird, with some kind of "physical final boss", but that is the exact consequence of what the story dictated. If you have a problem with that, I suggest you stop watching fantasy movies. And if you didn't like the last scene, or didn't even understand it, then you might want to quit your job as a critic.

• Jul 17, 2018

Great premise and fine acting from Kiefer Sutherland can't help this boring horror film.

• Jul 13, 2018

Mirrors is a horrible movie. Everyone but the main character and his sister are horrible people. The fact that the main character works where these occurrences are happening is brought up in maybe two scenes, but then is never mentioned again. The one death scene is more gross than it is scary. The little boy is an idiot. And the ending is super predictable. Yet, it acts like it's a big twist when it's really not. Overall, don't watch this if you're looking for a good horror movie. It's neither good nor a horror movie.

• Jun 24, 2018

What a disappointment. It's only good at 2 things: hiring good actors and startling you. I've seen better plot and character progression in cheesy B movies. 'I should have believed you right away' the doctor says to her alcoholic ex on psych meds who says the mirrors are attacking him. Okay, Jan.