Thor Reviews

• Jan 11, 2021

Blond eyebrows ahoy! The first film in the Thor franchise is a decent movie, looking back it only gets us excited for what's to come.

• Jan 08, 2021

Is this a superhero movie or a bad comedy?

Is this a superhero movie or a bad comedy?

• Jan 04, 2021

Not the best way to start a movie saga.

Not the best way to start a movie saga.

• Jan 03, 2021

Hiddleston is great in this movie but at this point I definitely believed Hemsworth still struggled a bit to be Thor but still played the role solid. The pacing is a bit off but it has many interesting scenes. At the end of the day not bad of movie; maybe just a little forced for he upcoming avengers movie.

• Jan 01, 2021

Allthough at the start I was confused, this movie turned into something awesome, that I really enjoyed watching and recommend everyone to do so too! Such an amazing movie 8/10 would recommend

• Dec 31, 2020

The problem with this movie is that they rush this film to set up the avengers

The problem with this movie is that they rush this film to set up the avengers

• Dec 30, 2020

Black Heimdall? This like putting a whiteman in Black Panter!

Black Heimdall? This like putting a whiteman in Black Panter!

• Dec 29, 2020

4.5 bags, not as good as when it came out. Seems dated almost 10 years later but this was also the 1st Marvel movie that took us beyond Earth and started to build the MCU, so let's forget that Kenneth Branagh coulda made a better movie. I'm gonna forget KB's performance in "Tenet" as well so I can intentionally re-watch the movie.

• Dec 29, 2020

I liked this movie but I'm not gonna lie, it was kinda boring. Thor is an awesome character but this movie just seemed to drag on for no reason. By far not my favourite of the MCU movies.

• Dec 29, 2020

An alien lost in a quiet southern city in the United States meets with a group of scientists and needs to find a way to return home. It looks like a Spielberg movie, but it's just Thor, who has his moments of action and laughter, but most of the time it's a boring movie that needs to support itself with the primitive man that Thor is and put him shirtless for good. in a while.