The Art Of Travel Reviews

• Dec 05, 2017

A good movie from start to end....at times you can tell the budget is low but it does not affect the story and at times you feel that you are vicariously on the journey.

• Mar 05, 2015

Stunning cinematography, good story but terrible acting.

Stunning cinematography, good story but terrible acting.

• Jul 20, 2014

Sure it can be better, but the ending really is just how I wanted it to be! :D

Sure it can be better, but the ending really is just how I wanted it to be! :D

• Oct 19, 2013

"The Art of Travel is to deviate from one's plans"

"The Art of Travel is to deviate from one's plans"

• Jul 17, 2013

inspired me n many ways.

inspired me n many ways.

• Apr 23, 2013

A good idea and decent cinematography bogged down with horridly predictable directing, acting, and writing. The people involved seem to think that it's cliches, not conflict, that drive stories.

• May 23, 2012

Starts of fairly cheesy..has some funny moments here and there and when it starts getting interesting it wraps up. However, when it comes to travel movies I rate them two ways. Ones that make me want to grab my pack and jet and ones that do not. This one did make me want to grab my pack and jet by the end. You can watch the whole movie online via Hulu on the IMDB page..or on Netflix.

• Mar 03, 2012

I think the only people that this movie will reach is the ones who haven't done alot of backpacking already and can still fantasize that traveling could be like this. it was a good attempt at trying to capture the reality of backpacking, but something doesn't quite fit - could be because everything that comes out of their mouths sounds scripted and rarely does anybody really seem sincere.

• Feb 05, 2012

I love the idea of doing this!!! If only I was a few years younger, in better shape, and more wealthy. I love this sort of movie: go through difficulty and find yourself.

• Dec 13, 2011

No one even tried with this movie. The plot has holes and all the actors seem to just be going through the motions. The best I can say is that if you like jungle scenery, it's got a good deal of that, and there are some fun parts.