The Perfect Game Reviews

• May 11, 2019

With the team dynamic's growth and social perspective, this crowd-pleaser continuously ran to the next base as a cheerful triumphant that manageably prove how effective an underdog story can still be apart from the predictable formula when the rooting strategy surprises you as reflection to the facts. (B+)

• Apr 22, 2019

True stories seem to always be the best stories! If it wasn't real it would be hard to believe but since it is, it makes it one of the best sports underdog movies of all time!

• Mar 24, 2018

Sweet and charming. "The Perfect Game" is a great film for any age.

Sweet and charming. "The Perfect Game" is a great film for any age.

• Mar 17, 2017

One of the greatest underdog true stories ever. If you have a dream that seems out of reach, see this film. The Perfect Game delivers a home run.

• Jan 17, 2016

A VERY sweet heart is worth one full star the 3 out of 5 I've awarded.

A VERY sweet heart is worth one full star the 3 out of 5 I've awarded.

• Dec 03, 2015

The Perfect Game: Or how a certain sports movie formula no matter how overdone always provides a decent watch. Seems just the same to me as McFarland, USA, but still doesn't disappoint.

• Nov 23, 2015

absolutely loved it!!! it talks about the dreams the dreams everyone of us have, maybe some of us do not want to be professional baseball players, but maybe actors, maybe presidents, maybe models or every thing you found some kind of hard to get there.

• Sep 16, 2015

The ultimate underdog story brings inspiration for many who love the game of baseball and how those brave group of boys changed the game forever

• Sep 07, 2015

A nice family baseball film with some Mexican fun added to it.

A nice family baseball film with some Mexican fun added to it.

• Sep 02, 2015