Shutter Island Reviews

• Mar 29, 2020

I felt like I was cheated. The plot went so gud until it was reveled what Leo really is.

• Mar 27, 2020

which would be worse

which would be worse

• Mar 24, 2020

Everyone says it's brillant but I couldn't understand why and i forgot it pretty fast. Entertaining though

• Mar 17, 2020

A wonderfully crafted film riddled with foreshadowing, hinting towards a wonderful twist that requires extensive yet gratifying thought after watching.

• Mar 14, 2020

Yet another overrated MS film.

Yet another overrated MS film.

• Mar 01, 2020

Thrilling mystery that keeps you entertained from the beginning till the end. It's not the scariest horror movie, but it's definitively disturbing and gives you lot to think about. Leonardo DiCaprio does wonderful job acting here!

• Feb 29, 2020

Shutter island is an absolutely thrilling opera, featuring one of the greatest DiCaprio's performance, recalling old style thrillers and with a mad attention to detail and to the protagonist's subconscious

• Feb 20, 2020

As visually striking as any Scorsese film, Shutter Island is a narrativley engaging -- if not a tad messy -- mystery horror film. However, the concept of the source material is far from original. It bears such a strong similarity to a certain classic silent film that it crosses a bit too far past the line of homage into almost being a straight ripoff.

• Feb 16, 2020

Don't let the undeserved moderate reviews dissuade you from watching one of Scorsese's best movies. Can't remember a more tantalising film that kept me riveted. Even on the second viewing there was so much to appreciate about this movie. One of my favourites.

• Feb 13, 2020

There are definitely some spots in the movie, where the actors were able to perform really well at times. Other times I had to smirk since it was terrible to watch. When the Plot is thickening and you think you know whats going on, the whole movie switches and the end is an insult to the audience and had me mad disappointed.