Her Best Move - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Her Best Move Reviews

January 25, 2016
Not my kind of movie. Sporty/crush type of film that you might watch if you have nothing else to do. But I always have something else to do!
½ June 22, 2014
It is kind of a boaring movie I don't recomend it
½ December 17, 2013
I like soccer. I have to face it though that this movie just isnt good and is considered ROTTEN.
January 22, 2013
Good for what it is, which is basically an Amanda Bynes movie without Amanda Bynes. Leah Pipes is actually pretty good in it. Nothing ground breaking, but not terrible.
½ August 9, 2012
Her Best Move is one of those football/crush movies that we've seen so many times before. It's cute and a tad entertaining when you don't have much else to do.
Just a shame that this movie wasn't that good that you actually saw it for the football scenes, instead you only watched it for the scenes with Drew Tyler Bell. It's just sad he wasn't in it enough to make it worh it.
August 9, 2012
Ei kyllä tarjonnut ihan hirveästi mitään uutta tämän kaltaisille elokuville eikä näyttelytyökään päätä huimannut vaikka ei huonoa varsinaisesti ollutkaan. En ehkä kuitenkaan katso koskaan uudestaan.
December 11, 2011
not as good as good movie as i thought it would be
½ November 13, 2011
it was really good, loved her, her personality, she's is someone I want to be :)
August 14, 2011
Entertaining for the most part, a disapointing performance by Leah Pipes, and a decently-strong plot. Leah Pipes' acting wasn't the only thing that was bad about this movie. I enjoyed this movie, don't get me wrong, it was good, but it was slow-moving, and kept me wondering, "When is something going to happen?" for the first twenty minutes.
½ July 30, 2011
good story about managing what you love to do w/ the rest of your life, reminded me of the earlier "bend it like beckham".
July 5, 2011
You really have to be "in it to win it".
½ May 16, 2011
Interesante película que permite analizar esas etapas de nuestra vida, cuando nos enfrentamos a las decisiones que debemos tomar, cuando por encima de las oportunidades están nuestras prioridades y cuando irremediablemente nos damos cuenta de que crecer no es fácil para nosotros mismos y para quienes nos han acompañado en este proceso, sin embargo cada uno tenemos que recorrer nuestro propio camino con la responsabilidad de apreciar lo que más nos conviene basados en nuestros propios valores como la familia, la amistad, el respeto, la lealtad....
April 10, 2011
15 year-old soccer prodigy, Sara Davis, has a chance to join the U.S. National Team, but she must juggle high school, romance, sports, and parental pressure while deciding her own priorities.
42% rating
½ March 18, 2011
great movie i love soccer
January 13, 2011
very worthy story about a soccer girl balancing what she wants out of life
its got your standard stuff from adviseable friends to romance to self-realization
Leah Pipes is a great leading actress
she carries such vulnerability
I was surprised to see Lalaine in here too after exiting Lizzie McGuire for such a long time
I enoyed the soundtrack as well
all the characters do a decent job
this movie should also please alot of soccer fans
the story is so old but Im glad this movie has enough sentiment to carry it through
½ October 11, 2010
Very cliche. I already knew what was gonna happen. OMG.
August 16, 2010
tällänen on iha hyvä kattoo kun ei oo mitään muutakaan tekemistä :D
June 22, 2010
I really wanted to see Leah Pipes in more movies. Her acting is just natural. Her Best Move came out a great film and that's because of Pipes' thumbs up performance. The film revolves around the sport soccer which had great balance in the storyline. It didn't focus on just the sport but it has a lot of angles that made the film good. 6/10.
March 25, 2010