12 Men of Christmas - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

12 Men of Christmas Reviews

December 25, 2015
An ok story. Love the ending.
½ July 5, 2015
Okay TV movie. Not especially festive, despite the title.
A city girl moves to Montana for work and she sets out to photograph 12 men for a fundraising calendar.
Honestly, pretty predictable stuff. I don't think it would be a huge spoiler to say she becomes interested in a man and adjusts to her new way of life.
½ December 25, 2014
not very good, and she's a really annoying actress
December 6, 2013
Predictable but adorable. Kristin Chenoweth's voice still drives me crazy but I liked it anyways.
½ February 5, 2013
laiko stumimui sueis
December 26, 2012
Cute, quirky movie. Pretty predictable, but fun and enjoyable.
December 28, 2011
tried watching this and within the first 10 minutes of it, I wanted to barf.
½ November 28, 2011
This movie was adorable and highly entertaining for a holiday fluff piece.
September 1, 2011
So so movie, though Kristin Chenoweth was great as always, and it was fun to see Anna Chlumsky again. :)
½ June 19, 2011
I want that calendar!
June 4, 2011
Hey! I found Anna Chlumsky! I haven't seen her since the "My Girl" movies. Now I know where she ended up...in made for tv movies. Anyway, this is a fairly likeable Lifetime movie. It's got a decent cast. The storyline was predictable, but entertaining enough at the same time. Nothing to write home about, though...
February 15, 2011
Kristin Chenoweth is always funny. It's pretty much Pride and Prejudice though, so nothing surprising comes of it and you pretty much know everything that is going to happen.
February 3, 2011
Yes, I'm still watching Christmas movies. But this one's good for any time of year if you ask me. Kristin Chenoweth is a doll. Lots of sexy guys!
January 20, 2011
Definately a "Chick flick" about a Big City New York girl, who moves to Montana to take a job. Then she ends up making a Calendar to raise funds for the Search and Rescue Team. Its not really a Christmas Movie.
January 11, 2011
A typical cliched-seasonal movie with lots of predictability.
January 8, 2011
Nothing out of the ordinary but also nothing embarassing as is so often the case. This movie is closer to reality and, though predictable, offers enough variation to keep you watching. Very light, yes, but that's fine for this time a year.
½ December 23, 2010
Filme absurdamente previsível, com uma protagonista de voz insuportável.
½ December 22, 2010
Una linda historia... mas alla del "romance" me gusto mucho la idea de como juntaron dinero para el grupo de rescate...
Peli para el domingo a la tarde que no hay nada en la tele.-
December 19, 2010
This typical holiday tv movie is elevated by the talent of Kristin Chenoweth's delightful performance. Yes, the film is predictable and silly, but Kristin is so fun to watch, you almost don't care!