Kismat Konnection (Lucky Charm) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Kismat Konnection (Lucky Charm) Reviews

July 5, 2016
It was entertaining though I agree that it is too long.
July 5, 2016
nice muvi..d rmntic part is osam..n d cinematogrphy n d each songs r so muvi... so 3 & half out of 5...
July 5, 2016
Nice locales..good cinematography..peppy music...sincere acting by the lead pair...thats how I would sum up Kismat Konnection

A feel good film by Aziz Mirza, the film has a freshness about it. However the script could have been tighter. It is a paperthin plot..

Shahid Kapoor does his part sincerely but time to let go of the SRK hangover. Vidya has a new hairstyle but needs a new dress designer, gym trainer and needs to look less consious on camera! (She should sack her dress designer NOW! and throw away all those short skirts). Juhi looks plump...and sometimes overacts. and why does everyone Shahid meet in Toronto speak in hindi?

Of the supporting cast, Om Puri, Himani Shivpuri and Vishal act well.The others ham! Boman is wasted.

The film still has you humming the songs as you walk out of the theatre. Watch it for the songs and the 'moments'.
½ May 31, 2012
I didn't bother watching the whole movie. And they did too much to make Vidya Balan look younger than Shahid but she didn't. Unfortunately she still looked like his amma! Oh and like every other movie, this one is also a Hollywood rip-off.
February 1, 2012
Good comedy and romance.....
Beautiful songs....Shahid is a very good dancer, acting was great and i really liked juhi chawla as medium....
December 8, 2011
Kismat Konnection will be loved by the people who hardly watch films. It is a decent and enjoyable watch, and a fine film which is definatley worth a watch! Don't miss this one...

Recommended (One Time Watch)
Verdict = Above Average
October 1, 2011
Nice movie, but it lacked something.
½ April 26, 2011
Another wastage of time. There is nothing to review about the movie.
½ January 18, 2011
Someone tell me why I keep on watching Shahid's filums?!

August 30, 2010
Funny isn't it how a movie that is inspire (no, not rip off) from Just My Luck can turn out to be better, well acted and fun movie compare to Lohan's mess. Shahid Kapoor starting to get me, he is a good actor. Vidya Balan is totally Bengali beauty.

April 17, 2010
d mov was ossum shahid was d best part f it , d only reasn ppl didnt like it was vidya
½ March 5, 2010
Vidya Balan is lovely
February 26, 2010
Day: Saturday.
Date: 2 August 2008
Time: 11.15 pm
With: Azeem
On: PC

Good Timepass flick about Luck and Love. Shahid has really improved a lot. Vidya was fantastic.
½ February 1, 2010
best.. hero shahid kapoor.
crita ni dah lama so x brape ingat sngt.
December 24, 2009
Pathetic movie. Shahid Kapoor will be better off taking some acting lessons. Better still.. stop copying Shahrukh Khan and look at your own dad Pankaj Kapoor for some inspiration. What a pity!
½ December 21, 2009
A movie about Romance
½ November 25, 2009
i dun quite lyk vidya balan...but i really lyked this flick..!!
shahid kapoor done a gud job..the usual....!!
November 16, 2009
heyyyyyyyyyyyyy wow thats gr8 movie
October 4, 2009
wanna find a Lucky Charm..:)