Dog Gone - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Dog Gone Reviews

January 7, 2013
That was absolutely the worst movie I have ever seen...why is it allowed on screen....omg in heaven...I watched it and shouldn't have...the one and only redeeming action was the dog
October 12, 2012
i only enjoy the three thieves, others are not funny at all
½ August 17, 2012
This is the worst movie ive ever seen. I bet you 5 dollars that you cant watch the whole thing. Horrible acting, 2 hours of torture.
½ December 4, 2011
Funny at times_ with heart
½ August 15, 2011
Home Alone take off!
July 9, 2011
Its not call Dog Gone.?
_____________________
"It is call Diamond Dog Caper-In Australia.(ok)?????????

French Stewart (THIRD ROCK FROM THE SUN) stars in this slapstick caper about a young boy who rescues an abused dog from a pack of jewel thieves. After saving the pet from the criminals, 12-year-old Owen dodges their pursuit by hiding out in a fort in the woods, rigging it with gadgets and clever traps to keep the invaders out. What he doesn't know is that the dog is carrying a stash of stolen jewels, and the bad guys just might do anything to get it back!
November 29, 2010
i only enjoy the three thieves, others are not funny at all
May 8, 2010
I could only get through the first half hour. Kids' movie? Okay, but their are so many good kids'movies out there that is not an excuse for bad acting, weak script cheasy animation, etc...
February 21, 2010
I lovd that movie, because it was dog movie. and luke benward was so kind in there, because he helped a dog. of course the dog was cute and gorgeous too. Megan was great girl too in that movie. if you like dogs movies then you should definitely watch it. In the end I thought that Diamond(dog) was dying, but then the doctor said, thatīs not your dog, your dog is there and totally healthy..and I was so happy. Okay..dogs-fans , you should watch it..of course there was three stupid men too..
awesome movie..like family movie..;);););)
January 18, 2010
This is one of the worst Direct-To-Video Dog Movies Ever. The CGI is so crud-worthy. Thank god I stopped at Part 1 before there is more permament brain damage to me....
December 28, 2009
Best movie I have seen in a while! :)
½ December 7, 2009
For starters... the CGI is horrible it is completely obvious that the squirrels are fake (even my 7 year old sister realized!!!) corny overused jokes (especially french stewart) and it just seems like some stupid home alone ripoff, honestly its just another unfunny, corny Dr Dolittle 3-like movie that may be enjoyable to little kids and bored grandparents...but its definetly a huge bomb...
November 12, 2008
So Funny!!! You gotta see it.
November 9, 2008
You gotta see this Movie, it is so funny!!!
October 8, 2008
Cute children's flick.
October 4, 2008
this movie was at errible film, but a good family film. french stewart is always fun though, and as a villain he made the movie less unbearable. the single star rating is because my 8 year old enjoyed it