Forfeit - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Forfeit Reviews

August 4, 2012
no plot, all over the place...i like Billy Burke from the Twilight films but everything else I see him in he is way off that character, I think he needs to stick to more films and roles like that...really an all over the place film
May 17, 2010
The acting isnt great but there's enough going on to maintain interest. It's short and to the point so there's no needless extra padding. Unfortunately the limited budget works against it in terms of a bar set that sooo obviously isnt a bar at all but aside from that it's disposable, forgettable but ok viewing.
March 21, 2010
Billy, we'll always have Twilight and the Stache.
½ June 27, 2009
This movie has quiet a few plot holes, not as smart as it wants to be. I saw it because of Sherry Stringfield, turns out there is a mini ER reunion.
March 11, 2009
Ok movie lit bit interesting
½ June 5, 2008
A really good flick. Great cast. Interesting plot line and good wrap up.
April 19, 2008
Well two stars for trying something different..but it fails...I think the plot is revealed one too many..
½ April 18, 2008
freaky movie about a guy obsessed with fornications 'n' stuff who wants to get even at his form gf for the secret abortion she had. nicely planned. good B picture.
April 10, 2008
To some extent the higly criminal act of a psychotic christian is showed in good light most of this movie with only the ending to make it right. I admit I like the idea of the plot, but the point of view ruins it.
½ November 9, 2007
I saw this film at the Orlando film festival and attended a seminar with the director Andrew Shae. It seems as though the actors are reading directly from the script every time they deliver dialogue. Mediocre acting combined with a bland script.
June 10, 2007
Wayne Knight and Gregory Itzin? Count me in.