Labor Pains - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Labor Pains Reviews

January 20, 2016
watched this movie a few times. It's more of a teen movie/chick flick but definitely worth watching.
September 11, 2015
i started watching this while i was packing just for some background noise. when i stopped packing and payed attention for a few minutes, i had to turn it off before the ending. its that bad.
May 3, 2015
I love this movie so much...actually it's so funny/well done/entertaining. The writing's the only thing that earned it it's negative reviews.
½ May 31, 2014
Ridiculous yet a little funny. :p
May 25, 2014
What I got to say is that "Labor Pains" is one of the worst movies ever made! "The performances in this movie are horrendous. "Lindsay Lohan gives one of her worst performance of her career." The directing by Lara Shapiro is extremely terrible. The screenplay by Stacey Kramer is so monotonous. And the score is okay. "I'm raving that "Labor Pains" is tiresome, uneventful, and really boring movie from start to finish!"
March 31, 2014
I really enjoyed this movie. It had the perfect mix of comedy and romance and the acting was great!
March 1, 2014
Perhaps in spite of common sense or even a sense of self respect I appear to be persisting with these Lohan films. Let's just say that Mean Girls feels a time ago. Labor Pains is like a feature length episode of a bad sitcom. Still, Lindsay Lohan is in it :-)
February 21, 2014
I liked it , its not the best but it was ok
½ December 24, 2013
Not good at all! It has a nice Little story line, with a great scenario but misses its potential humor.
October 9, 2013
it is what it is just filler not funny in some places at all. there are some nice things.
October 9, 2013
I actually thought this movie was pretty good. I just stumbled upon it looking for something to watch one evening and I thought it was good. The plot is interesting enough to keep the audience engaged throughout and it's probably the best thing Lindsay Lohan has done in recent years. Cheryl Hines was also fantastic in this one as usual. I think if people gave this a chance they would really like it!
September 23, 2013
As unpopular a stance as it may be, I enjoy Lindsay Lohan, the actress; her lifestyle choices are completely another thing but irrelevant to this. In her movies, Lohan exudes a charm with a dash of innocence that plays well in the rom/com genre. She is believable as the older sister doing what it takes to bring home the bacon, even if they may be morally questionable. Bridgit Mendler, another Disney channel star, was wonderful as the younger sister. Kinda cheesy overall, but I did enjoy it.
September 22, 2013
Funny Yet Romantic .. Loved It
½ June 8, 2013
K, so here's the thing...The best part about this movie was the song in the closing credits. Luckily, I watched it (and by "it" I mean I watched it in fast forward) on Netflix and didn't have to put myself through the "labor pains" of watching the thing in its entirety. Lindsey, just stop...just stop. Everyone else in this movie, here's to failed careers before they even got started. Just sayin'. Can I give this minus stars?
½ April 27, 2013
nice movie. lies, carrier and somebody believing in your powers when you dont believe in them yourself! easy to watch, some fun moments and relax.
April 19, 2013
Forced acting by Lindsay Lohan, not my kind of movie. Although the plot was good, this could have been a better movie than it is...
½ March 9, 2013
Nice, amusing and some times funny. The problem is always the same for this comedies. They always end up to be exactly like all the other love comedies, nothing more.
February 4, 2013
This lighthearted comedy started off promising and ended up being an entertaining journey pretty much all the way through. I hadn't expected to enjoy this, but must admit that I actually did.
The acting wasn't that great but it still had a storyline that made you want to watch it until the end. A comedy that's worth your time but probably only once.
½ December 23, 2012
this movie upset me. that lie was carried out FAR too long and there were seemingly NO repercussions for it. Questionable morals and bitch went crazy at one point. Taking pills and all? Buying potty seats? Seriously. Bitch be crazy, in serious need of help and all they did was give her a waggle of the finger and then all was well. BOOOOOOOOOOOOO Although it might be a sore spot with me having a crazy ass sister like her. Who knows.