Under the Sea 3D - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Under the Sea 3D Reviews

May 3, 2012
Educational documentary about how climate change affects oceans and ecosystem within it. I'm not pretty sure what this show lacks of, but for those who have seen Planet Earth or recent IMAX 'Born to Be Wild', will understand that something amiss here.
½ April 15, 2012
Short and pointless. Yes, it was visual stunning, but that didn't carry much weight.
April 5, 2012
If you thought Avatar's 3D effects were mindblowing, you gotta see this !!
March 4, 2012
I am going to pass on this one.
January 24, 2012
Wait till you see this movie on one of the new 3D TVs your jaw will drop in total amazement.
January 23, 2012
Short movie but the film proves that there are extremely great creatures that live under the sea. A truly different world that amazes me.
December 28, 2011
I dunno how I feel about this? I'll probably never see it, and Jim Carrey should only do physical commedy, leave voice overs to Freeman, but sounds like some edu-tainment.
December 12, 2011
This is a good documentary with Jim Carry narrating! He gives it some humor. I would recommend renting this since it is only 40 mins! Gives you a good learning experience.
December 11, 2011
Didn't get to see it in 3D & it was entirely too short.. :(
November 13, 2011
I am not a big fan of all this 3D stuff
October 27, 2011
It's like going scuba diving except the only gear I need is 3D goggles
October 21, 2011
Loved it. Especially in the worlds largest IMAX screen.
½ October 3, 2011
This was really informative about the great coral reefs. I really enjoyed this documentary.
September 29, 2011
_ :) <3 oNE OF a kinD ANG i max :(
½ August 4, 2011
Informativno i prepuno najneobicnijih specijalnih efekata, ali onih prirodnih, koje mozes zamisliti uz 3D prezentaciju koju samo specijalizirana IMAX produkcija moze ponuditi.
May 21, 2011
awesome footage great nature doc
February 19, 2011
It was a good 3D experience. Jim Carrey's narration makes a difference even with a couple of witty statements. It was fascinating but it was very short.
michael e.
½ February 1, 2011
great documentary of the ocean and wonderful narration by Jim Carrey
½ January 18, 2011
i didnt watch it in 3D but this is a very fun and amazing sea world movie.
January 16, 2011
Very informative and really beautiful. Some of the shots almost looked fake. Jim Carrey was a nice touch to bring a little humor to the documentary.