Dance of the Dead Reviews

• Feb 19, 2018

Good fun. Well cast. Tight enough script. More comedy than horror. Had a budget and first zombie sex scene adds 1/2 a star. There were very few spots where I felt the desire to fast forward. Deliberately cliched - it worked.

• Kevin M. W Super Reviewer
    Jul 21, 2017

High school graduation and zombies, yay. These are the quick zombies if one cares about that differentiation. And excepting one zpmbie make-out session that's gonna need more ketchup there's little here that hasn't been done elsewhere and much better. And that is that. Save it for later if you must.

• May 23, 2017

Really good, funny, zombie flick. This is the kind of movie you can watch with friends and make a party of it.

• Jan 03, 2017

Probably the only Ghosthouse Underground entry to feature humor, this is an odd entry. It's not awful, like most of the GH flicks, but not one of the few good ones either- it just kind of 'is.' It's a fun independent, but nothing really new in any way. Effects are fine, the cast is good, but. Nothing that really makes it stand out or memorable.

• May 31, 2016

Rather well made... for a home amateur movie. but that's it for all its rubbishness. zombies come out from grave and a bunch of kids survive. thats all.

• Oct 02, 2015

Cool Zombie movie with some very lovely killings , special but good job ! SOMDVD

• Sep 04, 2015

Better than I expected for a film being shown on The Horror Channel, it's very much like Return of the Living Dead, similar plot and the fact that it has similar humour.

• Jul 20, 2015

This is one of the greatest zombie flicks I've ever seen!

This is one of the greatest zombie flicks I've ever seen!

• Jan 16, 2015

When I discovered that the "zombies" in this film stopped to the sound of rock and roll (the devil's music), I laughed hysterically. However, Dance of the Dead is a mesh of generic horror plots and decent unknown acting. I enjoyed the crazy mohawk guys performance to be specific. Overall, not the best but it has it's moments humor wise.

• Aug 16, 2014