Me and Orson Welles Quotes
The top Me and Orson Welles quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Orson Welles (Brutus): Those back-doors don't open for Jesus Christ himself!
- Orson Welles (Brutus): Consonants, consonants, consonants...and don't forget the vowels.
- Orson Welles (Brutus): That's all we need: a dozen critics with wet asses.
- Dr. Mewling: By the year of 1592, Shakespeare was already an actor, and a playwright. Records of how his stage career began have not survived. We do know that in 1594 he joined a theater troupe. Called... anyone remember? Not everyone at once now. The Lord Chamberlain's Men.‐ Submitted by Chris P (5 years ago)
- Orson Welles (Brutus): Look at us, Runyon. Me without my story and you without your girl. We can't ever tell what will happen at all, can we? Once I stood in Grand Central Station to say goodbye to a pretty girl. I was wild about her. In fact, we decided we couldn't live without each other, and we were to be married. When we came to say goodbye we knew we wouldn't see each other for almost a year. I thought I couldn't live through it - and she stood there crying. Well, I don't even know where she lives now, or if she is living. If she ever thinks of me at all, she probably imagines I'm still dancing in some ballroom somewhere... Life and money both behave like quicksilver in a nest of cracks. And when they're gone we can't tell where - or what the devil we did with 'em...‐ Submitted by Chris P (5 years ago)