Quadrophenia - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Quadrophenia Reviews

½ January 5, 2013
Excellent film. Great soundtrack. Great cast. Brilliant storey a must see.
September 10, 2012
I saw this as a teen and loved it. I saw it again recently, and still loved it, but I now think Jimmy is a schmuck, and the only really sympathetic character is Monkey.
September 2, 2012
painful series of events, well done.
½ January 7, 2011
aka: "pete's semi-autobiography" date viewed: 6/14/10. positives: i'm one, can you see the real me, the punk meets the godfather, etc...the mod vs. rocker fight scene. scooters with mirrors. minuses: cockney accents. ending. verdict: recommended.
January 6, 2011
I loved this movie when I saw it on TV a couple years ago, but I'd really love to see it again because I can barely remember it.
February 2, 2010
painful series of events, well done.
April 18, 2009
ist a very good movie.
March 16, 2009
take some blues and get on your scooter
January 28, 2009
the music and the clothes the story amazin
January 18, 2009
Fuck off Mr Postie, you've killed me scooter!
November 29, 2008
i love this movie
not much else to say one of my favourites
shesdownbytheriver
October 17, 2008
No thankyou - Not interested
August 11, 2008
For anyone that wants to know what it was like to be young in the 60's in England, this is the movie for you. Look for the appearance of a very young Sting in a pivotal role in the events of Jimmy's life, in the battle between the Mods and Rockers.
July 17, 2008
greatest riots ever!!awesome picture for 1979!
June 28, 2008
The best British movie ever made !!! End of..
June 24, 2008
Everyone says that the ending of this film is uncertain, but I think the start of the film holds the key. I was surprised by how much of a 'proper' film it is, especially in comparison to Tommy. Phil Daniels is brilliant as the Mod experiencing the highs and lows of growing up, and a memorable cast supports him. There could have been a bit more music from Quadrophenia but it is perhaps because the album takes a back seat that the film is so strong.
June 23, 2008
Good film..although I'd have been a rocker back then, and not a mod :-)
June 23, 2008
best film ever made by the best band in the world,THE WHO.
June 21, 2008
Fantastic Film, must have seen it about 30 times!!
½ June 20, 2008
Dramatically and visually, it matches what "The Who" does musically. That's a pretty high standard! P.S. However, to be honest, The Who would have to get more than five stars in any kind of rating....