Hello... - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hello... Reviews

½ June 6, 2016
This movie has a a very weak plot backed by even weaker character as well as performances, even if you put that aside, you can't put aside the fact that this movie is very boring. This movie could've been much better, as there was an idea (a very unrealistic one, but it's a movie) but unfortunately the writers forgot to use that idea, and all you get is two hours of a boring movie. Also, if you wanted to watch this movie cause Salman Khan was in it, do keep in mind he's only in the movie for a song and 5 or 10 mins.
½ November 4, 2011
Not bad, but not great either! Amazing cast, fine crew, but quite a boring and unbelievable script!

Recommended for ONE watch!
Verdict = Above Average
March 2, 2010
Day : Thursday.
Date: 27 Nov 2008
Time: 11.10 pm
With: Noone
On : PC

Very Nice Story. All actors were good too. I like the story mode.
January 3, 2010
Simple movie with very diverse characters. Still though, the movie felt slow throughout, not really ever keeping the story interesting. The "solution" that is thought of is a little disappointing and actually wrong in its own way.
January 2, 2010
Sweet story, nice filming, average movie, however interesting in its own way ^^ 6/10
Another favourite feature i like is that is a story in a story in chick Katrina Kaif tells the story-story to Salman Khan ;)
April 17, 2009
I actually thought this movie was good! it had funny and sad moments but don't really like the God aspect in this - it's the characters that makes it interesting!
½ April 15, 2009
not the most amazing plot, but watchable.
½ March 25, 2009
Boring, but watchable. A call from God was ridicolous, but plus for funny jokes.
March 2, 2009
SIRF HALLO (NOT HELLO)
February 24, 2009
not as good as the book..mainly lacked in proper acying they acted just for the sake of it
January 3, 2009
The movie is watchable. liked Sharmaan Joshi. The call from God was a bit stupid.
December 28, 2008
Not really believable, and the whole "call from god" thing in the trailers is a really dumb tagline because it doesn't happen until you're most of the way through the movie. That said, it's a good movie... after a fairly slow beginning.
½ December 22, 2008
I wanted to watch this movie because of Salman, but I could not keep watching this horrible movie beyond 30 minutes. It is completely stupid and has no story to follow whatsoever. I really tried, but there is no way I could stand this longer.
December 14, 2008
Non è terribile ma nemmeno niente di speciale.
Completamente inutile la presenza di Salman e Katrina in un cameo, la storia debole e poco coinvolgente.
December 8, 2008
great title song but...later its going quite in same line and doesnt have a big hook,of course its interesting to see how ppl cope with their problems n get a call from God
½ December 7, 2008
90's Good Looking charming hero Atul Agnihotri who was seen in Sir, Naaraaz, Gunehgaar, Hote Hote Pyaar Ho Gaya & Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam to name few of his movie turned Director and HELLO is his 2nd release after DIL NE JISE APNA KAHAA flopped. HELLO isnt a miracle for him either. Its a story about a night in the call center. The story's plot is interesting and nice but the way they filmed seemed annoying and loud. Atul Agnihotri could have been creative and taken the story on a artistic side instead of bollywood masala. Mainly i got from this movie is lot of racial issue against Americans and they have made people stupid. I am pretty sure we all know that we cant wash bra in dishwasher. Which i found very exaggerating and pointless. Dont be fooled by Seeing Salman Khan on the poster and promo, he is there as a special appearance as himself. He did his part ok but his hair style looks weird on him. Katrina is also there playing god. She was ok but I wish she would have done her own dubbing. From the main 6 characters the one who stands out was Sohail Khan, he is improving. First it was God Tussi Great Ho as a comedian and now in HELLO. He soon going to be one of the comic actor and following the steps of his bro Sallu Mia. Sohail was great. Next on the list is Amrita Arora, yes Ms. Arora is in form and not over acting. I thought she was looking cute and doing her Bahu character well. Gul Panag did justice to her character and looks like she has put on some weight. Isha Koppikar tried hard and some scenes she was acceptional. Sharman Joshi was ok and some scenes he was over acting. Sharat Saxena was ok and Dalip Tahil was overacting and annoying. Atul Agnihotri has involed his family in this movie as he is Salman Khan's bro in law so he did take all the 3 khan bro Salman, SOhail and Arbaz was there as special appearance, Not only that Atul has taken Amrita ARora who is also attached to the Khan family after all she is Arbaaz Khan's real life sister in law and not to mention Katrina. Over all the movie was total waste of time and not well directed.
½ November 30, 2008
Chetan Bhagat would've come out in tears after watching this movie. It won't make sense to anyone who hasn't read the book. And for those who have read the book, the movie is a big disappointing half-hearted failed attempt at making a film out of the book.

Overall: Skip It
½ November 21, 2008
dont lyke salman khan tht much thank god he wasnt in da film dat much but the film was ok altho a bit confusing but omg i luv tht song baby karle dance wance haha
November 16, 2008
a sweet and entertaining film. enjoyable.
½ November 16, 2008
I only watched it because I felt I owed it to the book, which was a LOT better. Only some of the acting was decent.