The Last House on the Left Reviews

• Feb 12, 2020

This Movie Is Awesome , Just Good For My Money🤟👏👍

This Movie Is Awesome , Just Good For My Money🤟👏👍

• Feb 09, 2020

Very, very low budget movie, terrible acting, in the 'All Time Worst' category. Don't see it even if they pay you!

• Jan 26, 2020

No holds barred from the beginning to the end . Its a gripping thriller of high emotional intensity. The rape scene is chilling

• Oct 25, 2019

Too be honest i didn't even want to give this movie a star. The rape scene in this movie is unnecessarily long, sadistic is definitely correct, disgusting. Took the disc right out and broke it in half and tossed it in the trash. This is my first time giving a review and i think that says something about how strongly i feel about this disaster.

• Oct 19, 2019

The best horror remakes ever made.

The best horror remakes ever made.

• Sep 23, 2019

Just kind of a mean remake.

Just kind of a mean remake.

• Aug 20, 2019

A remake of a the original controversial movie that is totally disturbing in a sort of exploitation way, has some good tensions and gore. Lets just say the roles reverse. 3.5/5

• Jan 01, 2019

This is by far the worst movie I have ever seen and anyone who is in their right mind and has any respect for women and for life in general should not watch this. It amazes me how movies like this can even be legally shown in this country. I love thriller and horror movies but this movie steps way over the line. SPOILER ALERT but worth reading: I had to stop about a third of the way through this movie because I simply could not watch it anymore. The beginning of the movie was grotesque with a seemingly good man, who's a police officer, being brutally murdered only to be shown in his last seconds of life to have his blood drip on the pictures of his daughter. I thought the producer, Dennis Iliadis, didn't have to go that far to make the point that he was trying to make. A little over the line but not nearly as grotesque as what happens about 35 minutes later. There are two young girls who are beautiful and pleasant. They're kidnapped and one of the thugs stabs her through the front while another thug stabs her in the back. She's dead. As for the other girl, they beat her up and rape/sodomize her. She then manages to get away but then the same thug who sexually violated her shoots her in the back. At that point I turned it off. I recognized Aaron Paul right away when the movie started and loved him (Jesse Pinkman) in Breaking Bad. I thought he was fantastic in that show and the show itself is one of my favorite shows ever. And if you've watched that show, you'll find murder which show blood and gore but they were masterfully directed by Vince Gilligan. Now we come to this movie...Aaron - what were you thinking of by staring in this film and associating your name to a movie which glorifies raping a young girl?!? (I know Aaron is not reading this) Interestingly enough, the mastermind in the thug ring is actually the same actor in Season 5 of Breaking Bad - Uncle Jack! Now in Breaking Bad, Uncle Jack (Michael Bowen) was a bad guy and he did bad things and [a spoiler alert for Breaking Bad]...killing Hank and his partner were the worst of it and that will probably always stay in my head. But it was directed and acted out very well. This was not a gory scene - just a really sad scene. Michael - going from a bad guy to a thug who rapes and sodomizes a young girl was not a step up in your acting career. (once again I know Michael is not reading this either) I have no idea what happens in the rest of the movie and honestly I don't want to know. But if the beginning was any indication of the rest of the movie, then I am glad I didn't watch it. Thank you for taking the time to read this. Chris

• Dec 29, 2018

Solid Horror/Thriller.

Solid Horror/Thriller.

• Dec 22, 2018

A million times better than the original!! And that ending was hilarious! The original was just low budget and trashy. This remake definitely hits the mark, and and it hits it bloody good!