The Three Stooges - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Three Stooges Reviews

November 30, 2014
wanna see it, probley wait for it.
November 15, 2014
Even Larry David cannot save this freeway calamity of lame.
½ November 14, 2014
Not bad for trying to bring back old slap stick comedy to the modern times. I had a few good laughs.
November 3, 2014
A respectful tribute to the iconic Looney Tunes-esque original TV comedy. It has more misses than hits but you cannot not love the unexpected moments of infantile innocence and hilarity.
½ November 2, 2014
Worst movie created! It's IDIOTIC! It's such a CLICHE that it's not even funny. Boo to the DUMBASSES that thought this was a good idea.
½ October 11, 2014
I really did find this slapstick humor very funny It wasn't awful it could've been terrible but it was very funny it did have heart I liked this film
Grade B+
½ October 1, 2014
I Loved the Movie, Funny and interesting in My Opinion
½ September 29, 2014
I knew it, this as corny as hell.
September 27, 2014
Funny, smart, exciting, poignant and joyful, "The Three Stooges" is a faithful, true and naive comedy!
September 24, 2014
"pick um up"!! so funny i loved this movie from beginning to end lol none stop..
½ September 6, 2014
While the new trio tries the best they can to duplicate the charm of the original Stooges, The Three Stooges lacks the humorous wit of the original comedic legends!
August 31, 2014
not as bad as i thought it would be. I did laugh out loud a few times. lots of big cameos in this film to.
August 29, 2014
Funny movie!! There a bunch of knuckleheads. They will do anything to help their church. I loved the animated tv show and love the movie even more. Awesome!!!!!!!!
August 24, 2014
Hilarious behind the PG-13-rated "This Means War" and R-rated "21 Jump Street" of the year 2012. But the heart may probably be like the original or putting more family tone to the family film. But it's somewhat not the Farrelly Brothers' usual weirdness they usually put in their comedies. (B+)

(Full review coming soon)
½ August 16, 2014
Brimming with hilarity due to its great writing and perfect cast.
½ August 14, 2014
Comedy? How exactly?
½ August 4, 2014
(First and only viewing - 8/7/2012)
½ August 3, 2014
Too dumb for my liking, but at least it had some funny moments.
~September 3, 2014~
August 3, 2014
It's easy to criticize a movie like this and compare them to the original crew, but that's unfair. You have to take each movie and judge it on its own merits and failures. The trio in this movie worked well together, had excellent comedic timing and I especially enjoyed how the producers made them more modern. The only criticism I can really give it is that some of the jokes were too cliche. Originality of their material would have earned 5 stars. Are they as good as the original stooges? No. Could ANYONE be as good as the original stooges? Perish the thought. Are they a good comedy team? Absolutely. I easily give this movie 4 stars and hope they decide to create further movies for the future.
August 2, 2014
The fu*k. This movie is Terrible but gets some shine behind it