The Three Stooges - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Three Stooges Reviews

½ February 26, 2015
Very funny! Confusing storyline.
February 17, 2015
this is a good tribute film to a black and white classics of the stooges. C
February 5, 2015
Three Stooges 2012 scores on account of its three leads' impressive imitation of the comedy legends, but falters from lame gags, Larry David's awful supporting performance, and already dated pop culture references (such as the presence of a certain rowdy, tanned and fist pumping group of Jersyans).
January 15, 2015
Hilarious sometime you forget that these aren't the originals!!!
January 6, 2015
My Rating: 2/5 stars; Grade: C; Gesture: One Thumb Down; Status: Below Average (Rotten); Emoticon: :-/.
January 3, 2015
92mins of my life i will never get back
DO NOT WATCH THIS SHOWER OF SHIT!!!
December 28, 2014
Adapting the forgotten NES game, the bros Farrely tackle the 3 stooges in good form...enjoyed their effort.
½ December 24, 2014
This kind of comedy just doesn't translate into this time period. This does no justice to the classic episodes in the 30's.
December 12, 2014
Lmao could not stop laughing it's the best movie ever made
½ December 3, 2014
I HATE this movie. It is so stupid! I actually was able to spot the stupid cliches when I was 10. If it was that ovious to a fourth grade fan, it must been REALLY ovious to older fans.
November 30, 2014
wanna see it, probley wait for it.
November 15, 2014
Even Larry David cannot save this freeway calamity of lame.
½ November 14, 2014
Not bad for trying to bring back old slap stick comedy to the modern times. I had a few good laughs.
November 3, 2014
A respectful tribute to the iconic Looney Tunes-esque original TV comedy. It has more misses than hits but you cannot not love the unexpected moments of infantile innocence and hilarity.
½ November 2, 2014
Worst movie created! It's IDIOTIC! It's such a CLICHE that it's not even funny. Boo to the DUMBASSES that thought this was a good idea.
½ October 11, 2014
I really did find this slapstick humor very funny It wasn't awful it could've been terrible but it was very funny it did have heart I liked this film
Grade B+
½ October 1, 2014
I Loved the Movie, Funny and interesting in My Opinion
½ September 29, 2014
I knew it, this as corny as hell.
September 27, 2014
Funny, smart, exciting, poignant and joyful, "The Three Stooges" is a faithful, true and naive comedy!