The Three Stooges Reviews

• Jul 09, 2019

Could've been worse

Could've been worse

• Feb 01, 2019

Seeing how this was my introduction to The Three Stooges, I can't say I despise this movie as much as others do. Sure, the original Three Stooges are funnier from what clips I have seen on YouTube but I enjoyed the slapstick approach to this movie. The actors playing the Three Stooges do a decent job, the story had me hoping the Stooges would succeed in their task and, of course, there's Moe beating up the cast of Jersey Shore. Even if you lack familiarity with Jersey Shore, once you get the general idea of Jersey Shore, it's incredibly cathartic to see these obnoxious twits get beaten up by an intentional twit. It's not perfect (what's with Kate Upton playing a fanservice nun? The Larry King nun was a bit irritating as well) but The Three Stooges is still a guilty pleasure that will always hold a special place in my heart for introducing me to these characters from the Golden Age of Hollywood.

• Jan 05, 2019

¿Pero que demonios fue esto?, cual es el proposito de esta cosa, solo son tres personajes haciendo locuras por doquier y mas nada, demasiado mala y todos los chiste llegan a ser repetitivos y lo mismo de siempre, uno se cae por aqui, otro se cae por aca, y de esta forma estaremos en toda la pelicula... Solamente para ver si estas aburrido.

• Dec 06, 2018

I hate the three stooges movie. It is so horrible. The humor in the film was awful. The movie is extremely different from the original classic comedy series. Iï¿ 1/2(TM)m pretty sure everybody who has seen the three stooges movie have actually grown up probably watching the tv show. I prefer the old comedy tv show over the movie remake. The film is basically the movie adaption of the original classic series. A lot of the humor in the film has brought the movie down. It couldï¿ 1/2(TM)ve been a good movie but still I was not too impressed by the humor. Some of the humor is a bit immature I guess you can say. I know there are some people that are just gonna hate the movie. For me personally I definitely hate it.

• Oct 15, 2018

Unfairly underrated.

Unfairly underrated.

• Aug 10, 2018

This movie does have some flaws. But it's very entertaining and enjoyable. I grew up loving The Three Stooges. Always so much fun to watch. This movie really could have been better. But it's still a good movie.

• Mar 27, 2017

It isn't bad, it's fine but eh, it's stupid

It isn't bad, it's fine but eh, it's stupid

• Mar 09, 2017

Loved it, I have never laughed so much at a film in my life.

Loved it, I have never laughed so much at a film in my life.

• Feb 20, 2017

It was an amazing movie with lots of humor and nice characters.

It was an amazing movie with lots of humor and nice characters.

• Feb 06, 2017

Horrible movie! So fricken annoying!

Horrible movie! So fricken annoying!