Camille - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Camille Reviews

December 26, 2015
This movie has received many negative reviews and probably the viewers haven't really watched it till the end.
I thought it was cute in it's own way: two people, a girl who loves a delinquent that doesn't really love her get married.
During the honeymoon trip she dies but she's still alive through the power of her love. While their adventure continues the two bond and understand the real meaning and the feelings of one who cares about you and would do anything for you.
Actors were great, the movie carries a romantic side to it even if some might find the relationship between a living corpse Camille (NOT zombie) and Sylus a little strange.
The ending is not quite the ending you might expect but actually sweet.
½ August 2, 2015
Camille is a romantic, funny and strange movie.
January 27, 2015
This movie starts out as a quirky indie film and ends as a magical fantasy and it did it in such a way that it captured my hear and imagination in one fell swoop and had me crying till the end.
½ December 23, 2014
i loved this movie! it is kind of dorky BUT THIS GIRL WAS SO IN LOVE WITH LIFE AND HER MAN...I think every young girl can relate to her love I COULD WATCH IT OVER AND OVER
December 9, 2014
There's absolutely nothing positive to say about this movie. The performances were terrible, the script was a joke, and the make up was worst in movie history. What a waste of time.
November 15, 2014
one of the worst movies I've ever watched, having a love affair with a dead body, doesn't matter how much they loved each other, it was really uncomfortable to watch the movie.
November 12, 2014
it was somehow sweet!
½ June 13, 2014
I was giddy. The blue horse jumps into Niagara. I was laughing my ass off. If this was the intended response, please up your star rating.
November 29, 2013
Everything people disliked about this movie, I loved. Such a great movie.
November 9, 2013
Cute movie, very campy! quaint with a mystical twist. Off beat comedy, great for a home movie with popcorn. I loved it. You just can't help falling in love with Camille even though she is a bit on the kooky side, and gets way weird as the movie progresses. I loved the horses , and the ending,, so sweet.
July 26, 2013
This movie was really fun to watch. Yes it might have been unrealistic, but I believe it delivered a deeper message that not all could see. I saw it at a friends sleepover then showed it to my family, everyone loved it!
July 11, 2013
Love james franco. Hate the movie. So stupid.
½ March 28, 2013
This was hilarious, twisted, and dark.
½ March 15, 2013
Quirky, stupid, romantic; flawed but I can't figure out how to make it much better.
March 10, 2013
Una película romántica que podría denominar como "Rara", ya que es incomprensible a ciencia cierta como suceden los hechos, sin embargo creo que fue la intención de la historia para darle ese toque místico al drama. Si bien el guión no es muy poderoso y las actuaciones son regulares, la historia te pide seguirla a partir del incidente que impacta y es a partir de ahí cuando te involucras mas con los personajes y las situaciones que viven a su alrededor desde cosas "creepy", hasta una ligera comedia. Un drama romántico de esos para sacar la lagrima.
January 18, 2013
Soooo confused after watching this movie!!! haha. but hey Franco looks super hot. this movie was sweet, but too confusing.
November 21, 2012
Good movie!...We liked it a lot!^^
September 6, 2012
I'm not sure i like this one. I just felt this movie has a very bad ending. Totally, i disappointed with it. Totally not contemplated with my mind, weird tough! I don't know, all i want to say is i don't like it.
August 27, 2012
worse movie i've seen in years, the story was tooo,,, unreal, ewww watta waste of talent
August 23, 2012
Very surprised by the bad reviews on this one! A very sweet, trippy black comedy about a reanimated corpse... Can't say I ever thought I'd be typing that! James Franco gives a fascinating performance as Silas, a reluctant groom. (One complaint I have- it's never really explained why he dislikes his lovely bride so much!) Sienna Miller is very sweet and vulnerable; I think anyone who has ever chased after an indifferent love interest will feel for her. David Carradine is fantastic and mysterious as always. Beautiful cinematography adds a magical, dream-like feel. The ending is kind of a "WTF?" moment, but in a really awesome way (imo at least). I thoroughly enjoyed this, and count it as one of my favorites. If you liked Lars and the Real Girl and/or Harold and Maude, you'll like this.