Waiting in Beijing Reviews

• Dec 11, 2008

Waiting in Beijing is beautiful! I can't believe that a Chinese Director can produce his Movie in Hollywood. He doesn't speak English; however I feel that Director Alan Zhang has a global view about our world. Iroq War, Beijing Sars whenenver big issues have happened, then people's life got to be affected. During the war or sickness, we are very weak. We can lost our life and lost our the love. In this movie, Alan Zhang tried to tell us how complicated between Eastern, western and Muslim's culture... I like the most is that the Guy had a dream which is amazing... He lives in the world with so many different struggles... If something that I don't like is about some actror's permance...not very good. But I like the movie presented mondern Beijng's life and beautiful YunNan pictures... Please enjoy it peacefully!