Free Style - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Free Style Reviews

July 20, 2012
Corbin Bleu is too cool in this film great story with a lot of life's lessons
January 28, 2012
I'd love to see this for Corbin Bleu from the HSM films.
½ January 13, 2012
Its not a bad movie to be honest
½ October 7, 2011
Its not a bad movie to be honest
June 11, 2011
I wasn't very sure about watching a motorcycle film as I'm not very interested in motorcycling, but the film was good to pass the time.

It had an interesting story and the acting was also pretty good, especially Corbin's. However, the music during the film was quite annoying. But apart from the music, the film was different from any other film's I've seen and showed a young man followed his dreams to support his family.

Overall, a nice, heartwarming film :)
March 20, 2010
Excellent! Predictable but loved it anyway.
February 20, 2010
Para los fanaticos de el tipo este sera un deleite la pelicula lamentablemente no soy de ellos asi que doy mi opinion seria Cobin Bleu solo necesitaba dinero y por eso hace esta cosa aburrida con un guion de lo mas inepto y la direccion pesima la actuacion ya esta de mas decir lo mala que es asi que nisiquiera en la tele vean este intento de pelicula coemrcial
½ January 28, 2010
I could go into all the reasons I didn't like the movie, incuding the technical ones. Like the lighting sucks. I can acutally see where things were digitally added into scenes. But I think I'm going to stick with the acting being bad and the fact that it felt like it was cheaper than a made for TV Disney movie. Yeah, Let's go with that. Why do all the little Disney people have their own production companies? Seriously? Corbin Bleu is cute but even looks don't save this one.
January 18, 2010
I'd love to see this for Corbin Bleu from the HSM films.
November 30, 2009
would like a version to watch please if anyone can find one.
October 24, 2009
Corbin Bleu really had a great start on his own ever since his stardom in the HSM series. I say he did a great job in it. The story of it is really good. :)
October 12, 2009
Shallow and predictable...but the PERFECT venue for teaching preteen boys some important life lessons. Young guys need more movies like this!
October 12, 2009
ohhh....sport motorcross
oke excelent movie..
actor
½ October 9, 2009
This is a surprisingly cornball movie. The plot is too rough and contrived, and we don't get enough of the romance or the relationship with the father. I kinda enjoyed the motor biking race stuff, but SO WHAT?
October 8, 2009
pless can ADDmy freind mr- ahmd to Flixter his email meme225662002 yo can send amasig to him to this email and thanks -
October 7, 2009
Corbin Bleu
the movie sounds excellent.
liked him in High School Musical....
October 5, 2009
High School Musical and anyone in High School Musical = American Disease.
October 5, 2009
High School Musical and anyone in High School Musical = American Disease.
October 1, 2009
It's in the Popstar Magazine!
September 30, 2009
This has to be on one of the dumbest motorcyle movies I HAVE EVER SEEN. Why does his voice sound like a woman. HE PROBABLY NEVER RODE A DIRT BIKE. To be honest he looks realy gay in all of his movies especilally HSM123. He is one of the worst actors ever in history. NOT ONE MOTOCROSS RIDER WILL PROBABLY EVER THINK THAT THIS MOVIE IS GOOD. Do the writers even know what real freestyle looks like. The cover of this movie looks so gay its not even funny. I wouldnt grab this moive IT COST A PENNY OR EVEN IF IT WAS FREE. NOW THIS IS THE TRUTH