Walled In - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Walled In Reviews

May 26, 2016
I thought this movie was decent, and I wasn't expecting a lot from it. The acting was well done except for the kid, he needed to make his character more believable. The story was kind of cheesy but it worked, some good horror scenes to entertain. So for this being an okay film with some good solid scares, I give " Walled In " a D.
March 20, 2015
run of the mill straight to dvd horror
January 1, 2015
This a more a thriller rather than a typical horror movie with violence/gore stuff but a quite good one with some intense scenes. The story are a bit different compare to other similar flicks and it was decent in the end i guess. Overall worth seeing flick but just no real horror movie.
½ July 28, 2014
This had some creepy moments and I quite liked the premise but the ending was absurd and spoiled the whole movie. Worth a watch on a quiet evening
January 26, 2014
A psychological thriller more than a horror movie; very little in the way of blood or gore, not scary in the least. I did find it to effectively build tension, especially since I'm a bit claustrophobic myself. The main story didn't flow logically. If you enjoy Mischa Barton, she really gets most of the camera time here.
October 29, 2013
Never really got going and the 'plot' was pointlessly convoluted.
October 3, 2013
Mischa Barton è catapultata direttamente da The O.C. al ruolo della sventurata eroina di un thriller ambizioso ma mal riuscito.
I presupposti iniziali erano ottimi, il prologo stuzzicante e le situazioni inquietanti facevano ben sperare, ma finisce per collassare nella banalità col passare dei minuti.
I corridoi lunghi e poco illuminati e le finestre rade, provocano un crescente senso di claustrofobia e isolamento; tuttavia, poco alla volta, l'ossatura narrativa, inizialmente convincente, sfocia in un'esasperante prevedibilità, tra cliché e amori morbosi.

Mischa Barton, alias Marissa Cooper, funziona poco, come la sceneggiatura, lenta e poco credibile.
Dal punto di vista tecnico comunque non è tutto da buttare (la regia per esempio), ma la trama è troppo tirata e non propone niente di nuovo.
August 7, 2013
Cheap tactics and lackluster developments!

June 25, 2013
all over the place in the wrong ways.
½ June 23, 2013
Actually quite interesting. I can understand why it could get both good and bad reviews but I enjoyed the concept and the building is amazing
½ June 23, 2013
½ April 27, 2013
really good movie with something fresh inside! as well as building in which all action takes place also movie keeps its secrets till some moment and reveals them when you dont expect them. if just those walls could talk!
½ March 28, 2013
Intelligent. Creative and new, kid is creepy. Good entertainment
January 22, 2013
Damn it, I rented this thinking it was a horror film and it was a film about feelings. Bad pacing, bad execution. Good concept though and Barton isn't terrible.
½ January 14, 2013
The building is neat?
January 5, 2013
Solo para ver de fondo y por la TV...
½ September 14, 2012
After an hour into it, there was no evident plot established, so I cant quite scream about all the plot holes. The characters were rather poorly written, and some of their actions are only justifiable in the sense of "doing it for the sake of the story", not because its an action that's in the characters nature to do. Acting from Cameron Bright was bad. No other word for it. Mrs. Barton wasnt worth praise either. A good bit of the dialogue was poorly written. There are few movies that I turn off before its over, and this was one of them.
August 18, 2012
I didnt expect that much, so wasnt that disappointed but Barton was worse than you can imgine this girl is NO actress. ts boring cliched and silly. Even Deborah cant save it
½ June 13, 2012
Everything about it is good except for Mischa Barton, who is not good. Still, it's worth watching.
May 13, 2012
This wasn't that much scary. The starting was great enough to make you want to watch the rest.