It's Complicated Reviews

• Jan 13, 2020

One of the best American comedies out there. Amazing cast, you cannot miss this one!

• Fandango Customer C
    Dec 27, 2019

Love love love this movie. Watch it every time it’s on.

Love love love this movie. Watch it every time it’s on.

• Nov 27, 2019

Objectively one of the greatest films of all time.

Objectively one of the greatest films of all time.

• Jul 19, 2019

Brilliant movie. Watched so many times. Very entertaining and funny. This trio ( Meryl, Steve and Alec) - amazing combo...

• Apr 22, 2019

Don't agree that this is necessarily predictable. Of course, this depends on with whom you hang out. It's a comedy and we get laughs amid the mayhem. The fine cast pull it off and what more to you want? It's not Shakespeare but so what?

• Mar 14, 2019

I absolutely love this movie Meryl Streep Alec Baldwin and Steve Martin we're at their very best and they truly made this movie over-the-top enjoyable I would definitely recommend this movie for a laid-back Funtime

• Mar 14, 2019

This was a very well-done movie. We really enjoyed the quality acting and the realistic way things played out. The entire cast was amazing and well chosen. We highly recommend watching this movie.

• Jul 26, 2018

A rather middling, muddled comedy about boojie middle-aged divorcees, in the vein of classic screwball Hollywood, but lacking any satirical edge about class conditions or feminist possibilities. Instead, everything here is relatively retrograde, with a screenplay that is a little too broad and characters too flat, the uncritical product of white neoliberalism and privilege that never really questions its impulses or follies as anything other than quirky-everything always turns out fine for people like this, so who really cares what happens? Really, these are rather vile characters, the sort of people who add on extra bedrooms to their homes after all their children have flown the coop, who have affairs without regard for how it will inevitably effect the rest of the family, theirs and the others-and characters who, of course, will never face any actual consequences, so why wouldn't they just do what they want in the first place? These aren't real people, they're just needlessly convoluted and choose to do confused things to try and pass like they really are complicated enough to be real people, regardless what considerable color Streep and Baldwin bring to these flimsy roles.

• Jun 28, 2018

Funny and well acted, It's Complicated is an enjoyable rom-com that never feels sappy and is funny from beginning to end, even if it doesn't take any risks with its familiar premise.

• Apr 30, 2018

I found this a really disappointing, weak film. Given Meryl Streep's talent I actually couldn't watch a lot of it, as she was left with no decent dialogue and seemed to fill in the gaps with meaningless chuckles. The 'plot' had the potential to be much more interesting - how do a long-divorced couple really feel about each other, how do tey choose do deal with those feelings - but it was just reduced to not-very-funny comic routines. I gave it half a point for the great food and interior design. It's made me decide not to watch Meryl Streep in anything funny again, she is so compelling otherwise.