Wallace & Gromit: The First Three Adventures - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Wallace & Gromit: The First Three Adventures Reviews

½ March 31, 2013
i liked the one with the sheep the best
January 22, 2013
Why America should've lost the Revolutionary War.
½ December 7, 2012
The originals are still funny with the chesse and crackers.
December 3, 2012
not seen the first one but i loved 2 and 3
½ September 12, 2012
very well made and quite humourous. the first 1, a grand day out, however, is quite boring and uninteresting, with annoying animation.
September 9, 2012
Cheeky brit humor and classy claymation make these three short films worth watching again and again!
½ September 4, 2012
Outstanding -- singlehandedly revitalised the lost art of claymation.
September 4, 2012
Three great shorts starring the likeable pair, Wallace and Gromit. I have a great appreciation for british humor, and I just love the off the wall humor and situations featured in this series! The evil penguins are a riot, a predecessor/inspiration for the inferior ones in Madagascar?
½ August 19, 2012
Some of the animation is a little crude, but still great. Wallace & Gromit's first three adventures are funny and have great storys. Rating: 94%/ Overall: Great
August 8, 2012
INCREDIBLE! OUTSTANDING! MIND BLOWING! ABSOLUTE PERFECTION!
½ July 29, 2012
Claymation will never die!
June 17, 2012
yay, clay animation is fun
May 23, 2012
I loved these mini movies! Very funny and I can watch them over and over! Hard work and lots of time was done to make these! Great animation! For all ages!
½ May 21, 2012
I enjoy these films b. They are entertaining and well made but they tend to be very dry. But despite that, they are good innovative films.
April 14, 2012
i HATE wallace and gromit
March 7, 2012
Thank you Netflix! I freaking love these three short films. Just fantastic and british and hilarious.
February 16, 2012
Pure British comedy that will be loved by everyone.
December 6, 2011
I love the Wallace and Gromit movies!
November 10, 2011
The original short films. They are famazing.
October 12, 2011
not interested at all ....