Puss in Boots Reviews

• Jun 20, 2020

I've seen this before. This is nothing new. Better then I thought this would be as it continues the Shrek universe. Which by now is loved by so many. With its clever batch of characters, this good spin off should show the company to understand how much potential the Shrek universe has now!

• May 19, 2020

Fun and amazingly entertaining.Music was good nice western cow-boy themes.the animations and visuals were stunningly Great.screenplay and story was amazing.the jokes and sarcasm was awesome and good although the double meanings were too hot to handle it was awesome.love the references specially the bean club/fight club reference.every character was amazing love the partner of puss they were amazing at dance and combats. Humpty-Dumpty and Jack-Jill all were good!Overall it was visually stunning and amazingly entertaining movie!

• May 10, 2020

This spinoff from Shrek is better then Shrek 3 & 4. If you enjoyed this character, then you will love this one. It gives us a good adventure and plenty of laughs. It is a win for the Shrek franchise.

• May 07, 2020

Not the best movie, but it is ok

Not the best movie, but it is ok

• May 04, 2020

Nowhere near as good as Shrek but a good, well-done animated movie. The jokes weren't too funny but puss in boots is iconic enough that it wasn't completely necessary. My biggest complaint is how creepy Humpty Dumpty looked. Definitely could have made a good horror movie villain.

• Apr 11, 2020

Story/Screenplay: (4/5) Extremely funny and engaging over the first third of the story, then it slowed a tad afterward. Duration/Tempo: (3.5/5) At 1 hour and 30 minutes, it's a very short film that felt short. Cast & Crew: (4.5/5) Antonio Banderas was outstanding. Salma Hayek was perfectly cast. Summary: (4/5) The story was very good, the cast was better, and the film felt short. A thumbs up.

• Apr 09, 2020

Animation very well done

Animation very well done

• Apr 05, 2020

Fresca, con un buen guión cómico.

Fresca, con un buen guión cómico.

• Feb 01, 2020

Best character in film history

Best character in film history

• Jan 22, 2020

Galifianakis's voice was disappointingly not super obviously him, so he probably isn't cut out for voice roles. His character was very interesting though. I liked the plot for what it was, and the heavy action scenes were a fine change of pace, but after watching all 4 Shrek movies recently my enthusiasm was at a low. The music was good.