Reunion - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Reunion Reviews

June 6, 2011
This movie worked for me --enough to want to know more about the writer and actors. Unlike many reviewers, I did care about these characters; of course, I'm a middle-aged professional and Ivy league graduate.
½ June 11, 2010
Boring and uneventful. The whole movie is talking, and not even interesting talking at that.
½ March 24, 2009
Man... this movie was crazy!

It is the story of a group of people who re-unite after 10 years to do a WHOLE LOT of talking.

I liked the actors in it, but the dialogue was crazy.
The dialogue was messed up.

Sometimes people get high and try and break it down with rhetoric, and other times people just drink wine and try to do this. When you are just drinking wine and always trying to break things down, you have a problem that is bigger than drugs.

I know people who are speak a little like the characters in the movie. I never contact them.

The score was also messed up.

Recognized the a lot of the shooting locations in this film, and I really liked that.

The blazer from Dirty Sexy Money is in this movie and her acting is cool.

So, in conclusion, this thing is crazy; but the actors did a good job and made me not get annoyed at times.
March 23, 2009
Ugh. Talky, pretentious and chockfull of false moment after false moment, this is a ridiculous and dull mess. Good to terrific actors doing their level best to make the dull and pretentious dialogue sound like people talking to absolutely no avail. Can you tell I didn't like it?
½ March 16, 2009
Brillian cast - an unrated films for college grads vying to reunite.
March 11, 2009
Interesting society of friends;) Much like "Friends the t.v show.