L.A. Without a Map - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

L.A. Without a Map Reviews

½ August 30, 2008
Looked interesting. I only watched the parts with Johnny and thats all that counts to me. I would've skipped the rest anyways. =]
August 15, 2008
I watched this for David Tennant and Johnny Depp, but it wasn't that great a movie unfortunately.
August 10, 2008
It had it's funny parts, but it was just so full of ...well..L.A. My favorite bit was the "it wasn't until the water started pouring in the trunk that I realized my beloved wife had driven the car into the ocean" It's alright ^_^
August 8, 2008
I just love Vincent Gallo...
i watch just to see him. and johnny depp too.
August 7, 2008
I thoroughly enjoyed this movie. I cannot believe I haven't seen it before, it definitely became my fav of all the Kaurismäki brothers' movies I've seen. And I'm not just saying that because of the brilliant David Tennant (can he do anything wrong? I don't think so!).
August 5, 2008
I bloody loved it. I'm just looking for some where i can buy it as i loved it so much. Biut i can't find it anywhere.
July 9, 2008
David Tennant And Jonny Depp

*Orgasm!*
April 21, 2008
david tennat-brilliant and the movie is not bad, too
April 18, 2008
I didn't really like the plot much - I found his wife very unsympathetic, it seemed like she was using him. But this was made up for by the ever-so-sexy David Tennant and his Scottish accent, and that awesome scene with him and Johnny Depp - my two favourite men in the same frame!
April 1, 2008
very quirky film with a slight indie feel to it. Well worth watching just for the scene with David Tennant and Johnny Depp!
April 1, 2008
Where the bloody hell is this film?

It is proving unbelievably difficult to locate.
March 19, 2008
i think it looks relly gd
½ March 17, 2008
Absolutly Brilliant! David Tennant and Johnny Depp in a movie together...awesome. Hilarious at times but Barabra makes me upset...why would you pick anyone over David I mean really
February 18, 2008
I sooooooooo lurv David Tennant
½ February 10, 2008
This is "True Romance" with a different tone.
½ January 15, 2008
Charming comedy about a young funeral director who follows his dream girl to LA with Johnny Depp serving as his spiritual guide. Hijinks ensue. Vincent Gallo is very entertaining in a complete 180 from his Buffalo 66 performance as a laid back hipster whose every other word is "yo."
½ January 12, 2008
It was alright
But it has both of my fav actors in it ...David Tennant and Johnny Depp =]
½ January 7, 2008
...i only saw it for david tennant. but it was an ok film, the girl he falls for was really annoying and i dont understand their relationship AT ALL.
January 3, 2008
Great preformance from Tennant.
½ January 2, 2008
Kind of stupid, but it was nice to see a movie with David Tennant as the lead