L.A. Without a Map - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

L.A. Without a Map Reviews

January 2, 2008
Funny!! I bought this movie knowing Johnny was in it and now having seen it, I would have bought it anyway! Johnny's cameos were great!! I don't think I've seen David Tennant in anything before, but he's great in this!!!
January 1, 2008
Absolutly fabulous movie. Johnny Depp has great cameos in this movie but David Tennant as a lovestruck undertaker is brillant.
December 27, 2007
AMAZING!
Watch it if you're a fan of David.
Kept me laughing all the way through.
2358237582365265 out of 10! :D
½ December 19, 2007
Quirky Charm but Vincent Cassell overplays the "Yo Bro, cool man" thing a bit! Great if you're a Tennant fan.
½ December 14, 2007
Great film loved it really funny
December 13, 2007
great film! loved David tennant, and the funny little Johnny depp cameos.must see for all David tennant fans!
December 3, 2007
If this is truly how the rest of the world views America and how we talk... we are in big, big trouble. The concept was interesting, but the dialog is so bad I wanted to shoot myself for watching this.
½ November 27, 2007
You-know-who's in this, so it's worth the mention just for that.
November 23, 2007
It was weird at times...But Johnny Depp was freakin hilarious...and of course, David Tennant was amazing...he was really funny...and totally cute...the movie was good too ;)
November 20, 2007
ding dong - sexy david tennant!
½ November 19, 2007
Great, except the end which was bad.
November 15, 2007
OMG the doctor having sex in yet aother movie, but LOVE the accent, and he lost points when he smoked pot in the movie
November 8, 2007
Anything David Tennant is always good :) I bias though
October 23, 2007
A cute story about a clueless guy in love. Has some really funny culture shock moments, but all's well that ends well.
October 21, 2007
havent heard of this one! If Depp is in it then it should be good viewing.
October 14, 2007
Admittedly, I watched it for David Tennant, but I kept watching it for the amazing story behind it.
October 6, 2007
Really good film David Tennant plays a really good undertaker. Really good story and romantic and funny too. A must for David Tennant fans.
October 5, 2007
i love david i like wateve programmes hes in
½ September 24, 2007
Jack Sparrow and the Doctor?? Must be worth a watch.
September 23, 2007
great as every movies from the Kaurismaki' bros