The Twilight Saga: Eclipse Quotes
The top The Twilight Saga: Eclipse quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Jane: Either we let them do what they were created for, or we end them. Decisions, decisions.‐ Submitted by Sheriea J (3 years ago)
- Jacob Black: I'm exactly right for you Bella, it would be as easy as breathing with me.‐ Submitted by Sheriea J (3 years ago)
- Bella Swan: Jacob kiss me.‐ Submitted by Britney J (4 years ago)
- Alice: Then why do I see you sneaking off to Vegas to get married without inviting me?‐ Submitted by Fatima F (4 years ago)
- Bella Swan: This wasn't a choice between you and Jacob. It was between who I should be and who I am. I've always felt out of step. Like literally stumbling through my life. I've never felt normal, because I'm not normal, and I don't wanna be. I've had to face death and loss and pain in your world, but I've also never felt stronger, like more real, more myself, because it's my world too. It's where I belong.Edward Cullen: So it's not just about me?Bella Swan: No. [pause]Bella Swan: Sorry...‐ Submitted by Dejah S (5 years ago)
- Edward Cullen: You won't get another chance like this again! You want her! You want me to feel the pain you felt when I killed James! When I tore him to pieces.‐ Submitted by Dejah S (5 years ago)
- Edward Cullen: You know, Jacob, if it weren't for the fact that were natural born enemies and that you're also trying to steal away the reason for my existence, I might actually like you.‐ Submitted by Rida K (5 years ago)
- Jacob Black: Imprinting on someone is like... Like when you see her... Everything changes. All of a sudden, its not gravity holding you to the planet. It's her. Nothing else matters.
- Jessica: When we were five, they asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up. Our answers were things like, astronauts, president... or in my case, a princess.. When we were ten, they asked again. We answered, a rock star, cowboy, or in my case, a gold medalist. But now that we're grown up, they want a serious answer. Well, how about this. Who the hell knows? This isn't the time to make hard and fast decisions. This is a time to make mistakes. Take the wrong train and get stuck somewhere. Fall in love... a lot. Major in philosophy, because there's no way to make a career out of that. Change your mind, and change it again, because nothing's permanent. So make as many mistakes as you can. That way, someday, when they ask what we want to be, we won't have to guess... we'll know.
- Edward Cullen: You won't get another chance like this again! You want her! You want me to feel the pain you felt when I killed James! When I tore him to pieces. When I turned him into ash. When I turned him into nothing.
- Rosalie: They left me in the street, thinking I was dead. Believe me, I wanted to be.
- Edward Cullen: Could you at least *attempt* to control your thoughts?
- Edward Cullen: I know the consequences of the choice your making
- Jacob Black: well, if you weren't planning on sucking the life out of the girl i love, i might, [laughs]
- Edward Cullen: if we weren't natural enemies, and you weren't trying to steal my reason for existing, i might actually like you.