The Twilight Saga: Eclipse Reviews

• 2d ago

I believe the writers of this movie have never interacted with another human being. The dialogue is beyond terrible.

• Feb 25, 2020

every now and then I get a little bit lonely And you're never coming 'round (Turn around) every now and then I get a little bit tired Of listening to the sound of my tears (Turn around) every now and then I get a little bit nervous That the best of all the years have gone by (Turn around) every now and then I get a little bit terrified And then I see the look in your eyes (Turn around, bright eyes) every now and then I fall apart (Turn around, bright eyes) every now and then I fall apart And I need you now tonight And I need you more than ever And if you only hold me tight We'll be holding on forever And we'll only be making it right 'Cause we'll never be wrong Together we can take it to the end of the line Your love is like a shadow on me all of the time (all of the time) I don't know what to do and I'm always in the dark We're living in a powder keg and giving off sparks I really need you tonight Forever's gonna start tonight Forever's gonna start tonight Once upon a time I was falling in love But now I'm only falling apart There's nothing I can do A total eclipse of the heart Once upon a time there was light in my life But now there's only love in the dark Nothing I can say A total eclipse of the heart every now and then I fall apart (Turn around, bright eyes) every now and then I fall apart And I need you now tonight (and I need you now) And I need you more than ever And if you only hold me tight (if you only) We'll be holding on forever And we'll only be making it right (and we'll never) 'Cause we'll never be wrong Together we can take it to the end of the line Your love is like a shadow on me all of the time (all of the time) I don't know what to do, I'm always in the dark We're living in a powder keg and giving off sparks I really need you tonight Forever's gonna start tonight Forever's gonna start tonight Once upon a time I was falling in love But now I'm only falling apart Nothing I can say A total eclipse of the heart A total eclipse of the heart A total eclipse of the heart Turn around, bright eyes I love thee.

• Jan 13, 2020

Not quite sure if I dislike this or New Moon more, but I keep watching it like a fool, so must not be TOO painful. Honestly, you really don't need to watch the 2nd or 3rd to get the whole thing.

• Dec 09, 2019

This was the best one of the franchise because the action was really good

This was the best one of the franchise because the action was really good

• Nov 20, 2019

The only good twilight movie that was surprisingly good.

The only good twilight movie that was surprisingly good.

• Nov 10, 2019

There's more happening in this one than the second, but still it's not that important for the plot of the movies, as a whole.

• Sep 19, 2019

Si una fue mala, 3 son peor

Si una fue mala, 3 son peor

• Sep 03, 2019

would not let me watch it.

would not let me watch it.

• Jul 23, 2019

An improvement over the last two Twilight movies, and by that I mean less bad. The acting is slightly better, it's actually quite fun to see Edward and Jacob trash-talking each other, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson have better romantic chemistry and I actually did appreciate the build-up to the big action sequence which was actually quite awesome. Yet Eclipse, despite having being cinematic enough to warrant an IMAX release, still falls into the same traps as the last movie thanks to dialogue that's hard to take seriously ("Dad. I'm a virgin"), slow pacing (though admittedly not as bad as New Moon) and an uninspired script. Rather shocking considering the screenwriter would go on to be a showrunner for an admittedly good TV show. But then again, having a script faithfully following a Stephenie Meyer book was probably destined to be not good. Also, for the movie that fully focuses on that one evil vampire who's out to get revenge on Bella and Edward, she doesn't really have a lot of screen time. She's not even played by the same actress. The summarized Entertainment Weekly review of "The best 'Twilight' movie so far" is right but that's not really saying much. It's just the big climactic action sequence that helps this movie earn 2.5 stars.

• May 01, 2019

This series is a comedy! I absolutely love it!

This series is a comedy! I absolutely love it!