Extract - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Extract Reviews

½ April 15, 2018
Fun. Not haha funny. Ok for any lazy evening.
½ March 2, 2018
I love this movie! The performances are so good from a cast that's just stellar. I'm a big Mike Judge fan anyway and this is actually one of my favorites..
February 24, 2018
If you like Jason Bateman movies, you will like this one. Of course, funny, but the subject matter is sometimes off color, but what's new.
½ February 17, 2018
A lame comedy with no funny moments. Not entirely unwatchable, but too crude in nature. (First and only viewing - 2/17/2018)
February 16, 2018
Just watched this piece of crap on Netflix. An absolutely amazing cast at their worst. I'm not sure what happened to Mike Judge, but he's going out like Dan Marino. I'm not sure I smiled, let alone laugh during this miserable film. Garbage.
January 31, 2018
Too much Ben, too much bad language, humour is a bit flat.But at least Mila Kunis is easy on the eyes.
½ September 1, 2017
Watchable. It met the minimal requirements to be watchable. Some amusing bits in there. It has some astute moments in capturing the true warehousing experience and the sort of people who populate that world. Overall though just lacking in substance. The ending was weak; it was like the Mike Judge just decided he didn't feel like writing any more so he just kinda dropped everything. The end. 5.2 out of 10
½ August 3, 2017
Cute, funny little flick. It won't make you angry or sad, and there are a few laughs if you don't take it seriously.
July 31, 2017
Not as clever as Office Space but this movie is funny and there are some things about it that are better than Office Space.
April 23, 2017
Mike Judge and a great cast gave me high expectations, but was kind of dull. I don't think I laughed out loud once. Chuckle funny, if that.
April 10, 2017
This film is not sure what it is. The parts in the factory are funny and are put together well, however the rest is terrible. The wife character is just hilarious and the direction of the plot outside of the factory theme is awkward at best.
½ March 29, 2017
Great cast, funny as hell. ????????
February 23, 2017
I love Mike Judge, but this is one of his weaker efforts. It just lacks the punch that his other films have. Some funny moments, but overall lacks anything that firmly ties this film together.
January 22, 2017
A funny movie with a good cast and a decent story.
½ January 1, 2017
The first half is absurdly compelling, then it fizzles out.
December 3, 2016
A lighthearted comedy with a good cast that doesn't take itself too seriously or try to do too much.
October 16, 2016
Uninspired storytelling is propped up by a cast that's very enjoyable to watch.
½ October 1, 2016
I'll admit to being biased but I really enjoyed this simple comedy even if it was missing some of the satire that made Office Space and Idiocracy so fun.
½ August 26, 2016
Zero stars. RUBBISH. A selfish, arrogant asshole (Jason Bateman) acts like an asshole and still gets everything he wants in the end. While said asshole treats his wife and other women who come into his life like sex vending machines, and his workers like useless dogs, the audience is expected to find his misadventures amusing and hope for the best. This "comedy" was so classist and sexist it made me want to vomit. If It were possible to give it minus stars I would.
August 8, 2016