Get Him to the Greek Reviews

• Nov 08, 2020

"Get Him to the Greek" is entertaining throughout, bolstered by the fitting cast, fast pace and good jokes. It has its fair share of very funny moments and capitalizes on the excess and raunchiness of the premise. It doesn't avoid the trappings of the genre, though, and the cliched finale and emotional overtones are slightly jarring.

• Oct 25, 2020

Entertaining hill type movie

Entertaining hill type movie

• Sep 25, 2020

I just love this film tbh, It really resinates with me. like hand down one of the best movies I've seen. There are just a few scenes in it that I don't like, for example the 3 some scene seems a bit pointless and some of Russells acting in it isn't the greatest but its still really good!

• Sep 01, 2020

Great fantastic hilarious movie starring Russell brand and Jonah Hill. I really like the chemistry between Jonah Hill and Russell brand. And is this a sequel to forgetting Sarah Marshall, I think so, Kurt Russell plays the same character but no mention anywhere. The journey aspect is amazing.

• Jul 15, 2020

There's some good funny scenes throughout this movie and it's even got a banging soundtrack but I just don't know about this movie as a whole.

• Jun 27, 2020

A good watch, will watch again, and can recommend. Jonah Hill and Russell Brand play off of each other wonderfully in this, shifting from servant/master, to enemies, to brothers, lovers, and best friends. The story is actually extremely well written, balancing multiple romantic storylines, career storylines, while exploring "the rock star life". The bit that puts it over the top good is honestly Puff Daddy doing an impression of a job he does in real life on a hyperbolically hilarious scale.

• Jun 16, 2020

Russell Brand and Jonah Hill are both perfectly cast for their roles and while it isn't always funny, it usually does the job.

• May 17, 2020

This spinoff from Forgetting Sarah Marshall is about as good and will make you laugh. Not one I will watch again.

• Apr 28, 2020

A very fun comedy where Jonah Hill excelled in his performance.

A very fun comedy where Jonah Hill excelled in his performance.

• Apr 06, 2020

absolutely love this movie. Russell brand. Jonah hill and rose Byrne are all outstanding. believe it or not Diddy did an amazing job in this movie.