Home - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Home Reviews

½ July 21, 2011
Beautiful imagery but it gets very repetitive, there is nothing new here, and Glenn Close's voice gets extremely annoying. unfortunatelly, just another environment documentary, and not a good one at that. feels more like an educational middle school video than a documentary.
May 16, 2011
the best documentary on earth!!!!!!!
March 24, 2011
Less informative than it is an artistic representation of our planets most interesting surfaces. For the imagery alone of which every shot looks like a work of art and the undeniable realization of what we humans have done to our planet on a global scale is worth watching it for.
March 5, 2011
fabulous non-cgi cinematography, unparalleled and bears an important message too!
March 5, 2011
Very eye opening climate documentary. It's scary and educational. But what I like particularly about this film, is that it also tell what we're also doing right, it's telling about the movements and the people that are actually doing something about this problem. Something everyone should see. We have to open our eyes on the global warming issue! It's also extremely well shot and accompanied by beautiful and fitting music!
½ February 13, 2011
En utrolig nydelig og fasinerende dokumentar om hvordan vi mennesker ødelegger vår flotte jordklode. Ekstremt bra filmet, fantastisk musikk. En tankevekker for oss alle!
February 8, 2011
Such a beautiful planet we once had and such a short lifespan to destroy what's left of it, but I think we can do it if we really put our minds to it!
February 7, 2011
Be afraid... with a touch of hope!
February 6, 2011
The scenery is amazing and the narrative entertaining.
February 6, 2011
As cool as Blue Planet/ Planet Earth if not better, but snooze on the heavy-handed global citizen message. The only real think I took away from this is that we need to pay more attention to sustainable fishing. If you want to see some amazing scenes of our "home" worth seeing, but I warned you... Lastly, another good example of the 80/20 principle at work.
February 5, 2011
Nice cinematography, even if it is propaganda bull sht!!!!
February 5, 2011
Een hele mooie film over onze planeet...
½ February 3, 2011
a beautiful perspective from the skies towards the harsh reality of of what goes on down below on the surface of the planet we call home. the statistics blew my mind.
½ February 2, 2011
Some may say it presents more problems than solutions, but this is one has some of the most incredible shots I've seen. Truly "Viewtiful"
February 2, 2011
This actually came out in 2009....it's a beautifully done movie. The cinematography is amazing.
January 22, 2011
Aussitôt Yann Arthus-Bertrand avait-il decide d'autoriser la libre diffusion de son film à la television et sur Internet que la classe politique europeenne, toutes nations et toutes couleurs confondues, se sentit soudain pousser une aureole ecologique. Ou comment defendre avec passion ce dont on se fout royalement d'ordinaire, et grâce au boulot d'un autre, encore bien ! Soit, je ravale mon persiflage (mais combien de kerosène consomme pour ces dizaines de magnifiques vues aeriennes, hein?) et je m'interesse au contenu de ce documentaire militant. "Home" parcourt l'histoire de la Terre, sur un mode ni trop encyclopedique ni trop vulgarisateur, pour mieux souligner les bouleversements à l'oeuvre depuis un demi-siècle. Difficile de juger la chose objectivement car "Home" ne s'embarrasse pas de sophistication ni n'invite de celebrites pour la voix off. Son objectif exclusif est de tirer une sonnette d'alarme et de s'adresser au plus grand nombre, en alternant images d'une nature vierge et majestueuse et visions de paysages defigures par l'activite humaine. C'est bien, bien dans le ton de l'epoque même...mais ce n'est pas forcement le documentaire ecolo le plus percutant qu'il m'ait ete donne de voir.
½ January 1, 2011
สาร"ี-ีรวมุ-า? 54 >ระ-ศ-ัว,ล? (ห(TM)ึ(TM)(TM)ั(TM)มี>ระ-ศ-ย) "วย"(TM)รี>ระ?อสุ"อลั?าร?ละา(TM)ภา-ีาม"... -า(TM)ะ"รัมาั(TM)~ุ,อัวอ>(TM)ัวอ?,อรือ ?ำลั-ำระยำำอ(TM)?ั 'า(TM)' ,อัวออยาั"(TM)?ละุ