Fierce Light: When Spirit Meets Action - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Fierce Light: When Spirit Meets Action Reviews

July 21, 2009
Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous, so moving, gorgeous. Thank you Mr Ripper :)
March 12, 2014
Excellent movie (Netflix streaming) for those of us concerned about finding ways to integrate our spirituality with our activism and organizing!
January 20, 2011
Just inspiration we need for these times. Powerful, and hopeful.
December 29, 2010
Excellent documentary containing many useful starting points for the up and coming civil activist.
December 28, 2010
One of the best ever. Arrivals people MUST SEE. XO
August 13, 2010
Inspired me to think outside the box.
January 2, 2010
Astounding. Powerful. Every activist has to see this.
September 9, 2009
While there are some very powerful moments in this film, overall I found it to be a bit dry and the film seemed to be a bit too scattered for my liking. I was a huge fan of Ripper's last film, Scared Sacred, but this one just paled in comparison. I think it had the potential to be a great film, but just didn't deliver in the end. Too bad.
July 21, 2009
Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous, so moving, gorgeous. Thank you Mr Ripper :)
½ June 18, 2009
Maybe not the best made movie I have ever seen. Maybe not the most well scripted. That's where the 'maybes' stop. This movie needs to be seen and needs people to bring their children to see it. The ideas and human emotions, hopes, intentions stored in this piece are precious and important for our species. Velcrow Ripper is a brave and committed soul who has created a thought- provoking heart-stirring movie about what we are capable of when we decide to say "no" to those things that are detrimental to our our basic humanity. I dare you to see this movie and not want to go and do something to change the world for the better. So if you don't care about the future of the species or about the part you play in your world, stay on the sofa it's quite safe there after all :-)