Furry Vengeance - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Furry Vengeance Reviews

October 16, 2013
wow ummn just seen this movie 4 the 1st time n think that this is an enjoyable movie 2 watch......its got a good cast of actors/actressess throughout this movie.....i think that brendan fraser, brooke shields, matt prokop, ken jeong (from the brilliant hangover movies), wallace shawn (from the brilliant movie the princess bride the brilliant tv series family guy), samantha bee, dee bradley baker (from the brilliant tv series american dad), play good roles/parts throughout this movie......i think that the director of this comedy/kids/family movie had done a good job of directing this movie because you never know what 2 expect throughout this movie.....i think that brendan fraser was good as the lead role thorughout this movie.......its got a good soundtrack throughout this movie........i think that this is an enjoyable movie 2 watch.....sure it is nothing special 2 watch but its still quite a funny movie 2 watch......i think that its got a good soundtrack throughout this movie......i think that dee bradley baker was great throughout this movie.....i think that this is an enjoyable kids movie 2 watch its a really enjoyable movie 2 watch its got a good cast throughout this movie......i think that brandon fraser was good throughout this movie.....sure it is nothing special 2 watch but its still a funny movie 2 watch its got a good cast thorughout this movie.......YOU HAVE GOT TO WATCH THE END OF THE CREDITS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE.......i think that this is an enjoyable movie 2 watch its got a good cast throughout this movie its an enjoyable movie 2 watch with a good cast throughout this movie
July 29, 2013
A ordinary comedy with a funny moments between a hilarious Brendan Fraser and crazy animals. Furry Vengeance is good because don't take the story too much serious.
July 18, 2013
This movie is basically every other family comedy that has been released in the last 10-15 years. Boring and cliched plot, unfunny jokes, annoying characters. I will give this movie credit for the animated beginning credits. That looked really good. Other than that, you're not going to get any quality from this trainwreck.
½ July 17, 2013
I don't think it was as bad as the majority of people seem to think but it wasn't the best either. For kids I'm sure it is funny, but for parents it is a good way to fall asleep while your kids are finally quiet.
July 15, 2013
not as good as expected.
½ June 21, 2013
A ball of furry fun and animals that's what makes it so funny.
½ May 24, 2013
Sad Sad. This is one corny movie. about 4 laugh-out-loud moments but mostly eye-rolling at how dumb it was that someone actually thought it up and wrote it down and filmed it... yikes...
½ April 24, 2013
teenager movie about how nature protects itself!
April 18, 2013
He came. He saw. They conquered.
Dan Sanders est un chef de projet qui déménage avec sa famille dans un petit coin de nature de l'Oregon. Son objectif n'est pas de profiter de la foret, mais bien de la modifier au goût de son patron pour accueillir un énorme complexe commercial et résidentiel. Son arrivée est loin de plaire aux animaux de la fôret, qui s'organisent pour dérouter cet envahisseur et empêcher la destruction de leur habitat. La guerre est déclarée !
Film familial avec Brendan Fraser (qui fait peur tellement il a pris du poids !), orienté très jeune public. Au moins l'idée de sensibiliser les jeunes à sauvegarder les espaces naturels est honorable. Apparemment les enfants adorent. Les plus grands par contre s'ennuient... les gags sont simplissimes et les personnages très manichéens. Peu de nuance au total, mais sans être exécrable non plus. A voir en (jeune) famille uniquement.
½ April 14, 2013
Brendan Fraser, shame on you!
½ April 11, 2013
Made me laugh at one point. The fact that I actually sat down and watched it.
½ April 5, 2013
I dig the message and I guiltily found myself smiling at its harmlessness but this will no doubt be a chore to sit through for anybody over the age of 5
½ March 27, 2013
At first I kind of like this movie, but then I lost interest in it. Why did I get it on DVD?! I only got it on DVD because I wanted to see what the film is like. I might sell the DVD though.

First of all, BRENDAN FRASIER HAD BAD ACTING!!!! I'd prefer Steve Carrell. What's the point of the animals? They are so stupid. All of the characters in this movie are idiots, this movie makes no sense at all. I'd rather watch Twilight than this crap.
March 22, 2013
nothing like watching brendan fraser scream "i love it!" while being sprayed by a skunk.
½ March 11, 2013
2.5/4. It was alright
½ March 7, 2013
Terrible, just time out of my life that I'll never get back.
½ March 6, 2013
a story with crazy animals and a crazy team except the protagonist and his family /These crazy animals lead by a raccoon are fighting for their life in a village in the 'center of nowhere ' (quite Greek but hope you understand me ) somewhere in USA. A crazy movie otherwise. The only i can say that GCI is quite believable for real life animation . otherwise the movie is a B class movie
February 23, 2013
Horible this dim had a nice message but was ruined by an atempt at comedy this movie portrays how movies have to be ethier all realistic or all unrealistic don't try to mix both
February 20, 2013
It's a kind of stupid movie that i wouldn't mind watching again..
½ February 19, 2013
no plot, but you don't watch this for the story, you watch it for the classy humor of seeing people be silly and abstract. children will love this movie.