Furry Vengeance Reviews

• Aug 15, 2019

It felt like a plot line thats been so over done and stepped on. Only brightened by Brendan Fraser. It was fine to watch with my 9 and 6 year old boys but I wouldnt watch it again.

• Jul 26, 2019

Want to know why we barely hear from Brendan Fraser anymore? This is why. Even at 92 minutes, the movie's far too long and the joke of "animals beat up Brendan Fraser" quickly overstays its welcome. Is this movie even worth a full review? No. It's not good, it sucks, it sucks real hard. That's all there is to it.

• Mar 18, 2019

The viewing experience I got from this film was absolute torture. The comedy hardly ever lands, the plot is dreadful and pathetic, and the messages it tries to teach us don't work at all. Extremely stupid and bombastically bad. What else is there left to say?

• Mar 18, 2019

I haven't been naughty, why am I being abused

I haven't been naughty, why am I being abused

• Jan 26, 2019

Good kids movie I thought

Good kids movie I thought

• Nov 10, 2018

Decent cast, bad humor and effects.

Decent cast, bad humor and effects.

• Dec 26, 2017

A movie I'm not sure how to describe. I'm a big fan of Brendan and he did a fine job in the movie but the plot is flawed and strange. Most of the movie I felt Brendan's character wasn't really the bad guy, yet he was constantly treated as such by his family and the animals. As an adult watching the film I felt he was the victim just trying to do his job. overall the humor is a bit lacking but entertaining for kids, and it is amusing to see Brendan's character go crazy from the animals, But I can really only recommend watching this for group discussion about the characters actions and decision.

• Oct 01, 2017

i think this movie one of the best soo much fun and hilarious i love it

i think this movie one of the best soo much fun and hilarious i love it

• Jul 11, 2017

Its funny for the kids but the plot is just so over the place and the story has no meaning whatsoever

• Mar 22, 2017

While it is fair to watch, this movie is ruined by dumb acting, annoying plot devices for kids, and overall weirdness. Just kind of a mess.